- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 389505, 8 pages
Highly Stable and Active Pt/Nb-TiO2 Carbon-Free Electrocatalyst for Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cells
1General Motors Global Research and Development Center, Warren, MI 48090-9055, USA
2Department of Mechanical and Materials Engineering, The University of Western Ontario, London, ON, Canada N6A 5B9
3Institut National de la Recherche Scientifique-Énergie, Matériaux et Télécommunications, Université du Québec, Varennes, QC, Canada J3X 1S2
Received 13 March 2012; Accepted 30 May 2012
Academic Editor: Tanaji P. Gujar
Copyright © 2012 Shuhui Sun et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Thairo A. Rocha, Ernesto R. Gonzalez, Felipe Ibanhi, Flavio Colmati, Jose J. Linares, and Valdecir A. Paganin, “Nb as an influential element for increasing the CO tolerance of PEMFC catalysts,” Journal Of Applied Electrochemistry, vol. 43, no. 8, pp. 817–827, 2013.
- Kai Ren, Lihua Zhang, Zald M. Moutassem, Yong X. Gan, and Taurean J. Young, “Photoelectrochemical responses of doped and coated titanium dioxide composite nanotube anodes,” Composites Part B-Engineering, vol. 52, pp. 292–302, 2013.
- Amod Kumar, and Vijay Ramani, “Strong Metal Support Interactions Enhance the Activity and Durability of Platinum Supported on Tantalum-Modified Titanium Dioxide Electrocatalysts,” Acs Catalysis, vol. 4, no. 5, pp. 1516–1525, 2014.
- Jun-Hyuk Kim, Seohyoung Chang, and Yong-Tae Kim, “Compressive strain as the main origin of enhanced oxygen reduction reaction activity for Pt electrocatalysts on chromium-doped titania support,” Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 2014.
- Jun-Hyuk Kim, Gihan Kwon, Hohwan Chun, and Yong-Tae Kim, “ Enhancement of Activity and Durability through Cr Doping of TiO 2 Supports in Pt Electrocatalysts for Oxygen Reduction Reactions ,” ChemCatChem, vol. 6, no. 11, pp. 3239–3245, 2014.
- Samaneh Shahgaldi, and Jean Hamelin, “The effect of low platinum loading on the efficiency of PEMFC’s electrocatalysts supported on TiO2–Nb, and SnO2–Nb: An experimental comparison between active and stable conditions,” Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 103, pp. 681–690, 2015.