- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 401574, 9 pages
TiC Nanoparticle Addition to Enhance the Mechanical Response of Hybrid Magnesium Alloy
1Department of Mechanical Engineering, National University of Singapore, 9 Engineering Drive 1, Singapore 117576
2CTO Office, Singapore Technologies Kinetics Ltd (ST Kinetics), 249 Jalan Boon Lay, Singapore 619523
Received 8 August 2011; Revised 29 September 2011; Accepted 3 October 2011
Academic Editor: Jaime Grunlan
Copyright © 2012 Muralidharan Paramsothy et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Muralidharan Paramsothy, Jimmy Chan, Richard Kwok, and Manoj Gupta, “The Overall Effects of AlN Nanoparticle Addition to Hybrid Magnesium Alloy AZ91/ZK60A,” Journal of Nanotechnology, vol. 2012, pp. 1–8, 2012.
- M. Paramsothy, X. H. Tan, J. Chan, R. Kwok, and M. Gupta, “Carbon nanotube addition to concentrated magnesium alloy AZ81: Enhanced duc tility with occasional significant increase in strength,” Materials & Design, vol. 45, pp. 15–23, 2013.