- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 429890, 9 pages
Control of Differentiation of Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells by Altering the Geometry of Nanofibers
1Department of Fibre Amenity Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering, University of Fukui, Fukui 910-8507, Japan
2Department of Applied Chemistry and Biotechnology, Graduate School of Engineering, University of Fukui, Fukui 910-8507, Japan
Received 30 April 2012; Accepted 21 May 2012
Academic Editor: A. M. Rao
Copyright © 2012 Satoshi Fujita et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hiroaki Sakamoto, Hitoshi Asakawa, Takeshi Fukuma, Satoshi Fujita, and Shin-ichiro Suye, “Atomic force microscopy visualization of hard segment alignment in stretched polyurethane nanofibers prepared by electrospinning,” Science and Technology of Advanced Materials, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 015008, 2014.
- Onon Batnyam, Harue Shimizu, Koichi Saito, Tomohiko Ishida, Shin-ichiro Suye, and Satoshi Fujita, “Biohybrid hematopoietic niche for expansion of hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells by using geometrically controlled fibrous layers,” RSC Adv., vol. 5, no. 98, pp. 80357–80364, 2015.