- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 453953, 5 pages
FOLDNA, a Web Server for Self-Assembled DNA Nanostructure Autoscaffolds and Autostaples
Bio-X Institutes, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 1954 Huashan Road, Shanghai 200240, China
Received 3 April 2012; Revised 23 July 2012; Accepted 10 August 2012
Academic Editor: Menka Jain
Copyright © 2012 Chensheng Zhou et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- N. C. Seeman, “Nucleic acid junctions and lattices,” Journal of Theoretical Biology, vol. 99, no. 2, pp. 237–247, 1982.
- P. W. K. Rothemund, “Folding DNA to create nanoscale shapes and patterns,” Nature, vol. 440, no. 7082, pp. 297–302, 2006.
- R. Chhabra, J. Sharma, Y. Liu, S. Rinker, and H. Yan, “DNA self-assembly for nanomedicine,” Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews, vol. 62, no. 6, pp. 617–625, 2010.
- L. Qian, Y. Wang, Z. Zhang et al., “Analogic China map constructed by DNA,” Chinese Science Bulletin, vol. 51, no. 24, pp. 2973–2976, 2006.
- Y. He, Y. Tian, A. E. Ribbe, and C. Mao, “Antibody nanoarrays with a pitch of ~20 nanometers,” Journal of the American Chemical Society, vol. 128, no. 39, pp. 12664–12665, 2006.
- Y. Ke, S. Lindsay, Y. Chang, Y. Liu, and H. Yan, “Self-assembled water-soluble nucleic acid probe tiles for label-free RNA hybridization assays,” Science, vol. 319, no. 5860, pp. 180–183, 2008.
- Z. Zhang, Y. Wang, C. Fan et al., “Asymmetric DNA origami for spatially addressable and index-free solution-phase DNA chips,” Advanced Materials, vol. 22, no. 24, pp. 2672–2675, 2010.
- Z. Zhang, D. Zeng, H. Ma et al., “A DNA-origami chip platform for label-free SNP genotyping using toehold-mediated strand displacement,” Small, vol. 6, no. 17, pp. 1854–1858, 2010.
- S. M. Douglas, H. Dietz, T. Liedl, B. Högberg, F. Graf, and W. M. Shih, “Self-assembly of DNA into nanoscale three-dimensional shapes,” Nature, vol. 459, no. 7245, pp. 414–418, 2009.
- S. M. Douglas, A. H. Marblestone, S. Teerapittayanon, A. Vazquez, G. M. Church, and W. M. Shih, “Rapid prototyping of 3D DNA-origami shapes with caDNAno,” Nucleic Acids Research, vol. 37, no. 15, pp. 5001–5006, 2009.
- “NanoEngineer-1,” Nanorex Inc., Bloomfield Hills, Mich, USA, http://www.nanorex.com.
- J. Zhu, B. Wei, Y. Yuan, and Y. Mi, “UNIQUIMER 3D, a software system for structural DNA nanotechnology design, analysis and evaluation,” Nucleic Acids Research, vol. 37, no. 7, pp. 2164–2175, 2009.
- C. S. Andersen, H. Yan, and K. V. Gothelf, “Bridging one helical turn in double-stranded DNA by templated dimerization of molecular rods,” Angewandte Chemie, vol. 47, no. 30, pp. 5569–5572, 2008.
- J. J. Birac, W. B. Sherman, J. Kopatsch, P. E. Constantinou, and N. C. Seeman, “Architecture with GIDEON, a program for design in structural DNA nanotechnology,” Journal of Molecular Graphics and Modelling, vol. 25, no. 4, pp. 470–480, 2006.
- E. S. Andersen, M. Dong, M. M. Nielsen et al., “DNA origami design of dolphin-shaped structures with flexible tails,” ACS Nano, vol. 2, no. 6, pp. 1213–1218, 2008.
- J. Li, H. Pei, B. Zhu, et al., “Self-assembled multivalent DNA nanostructures for noninvasive intracellular delivery of immunostimulatory CpG oligonucleotides,” ACS Nano, vol. 5, no. 11, pp. 8783–8789, 2011.
- E. S. Andersen, M. Dong, M. M. Nielsen et al., “Self-assembly of a nanoscale DNA box with a controllable lid,” Nature, vol. 459, no. 7243, pp. 73–76, 2009.