- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 467812, 4 pages
Effect of Conductivity of the Aqueous Solution on the Size of Printable Nanoparticle
1Department of Bio-Chemical Engineering, SeoKyeong University, Seoul 136-704, Republic of Korea
2Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, The University of Texas at El Paso, El Paso, TX 79968, USA
3Department of Electronics Engineering, SeoKyeong University, Seoul 136-704, Republic of Korea
Received 9 December 2011; Accepted 2 April 2012
Academic Editor: In-Kyu You
Copyright © 2012 Mi-Hyun Oh et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. Cao, S. Park, and S. J. Sim, “Seedless synthesis of octahedral gold nanoparticles in condensed surfactant phase,” Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, vol. 322, no. 1, pp. 152–157, 2008.
- J. W. Yoo, S. M. Lee, H. T. Kim, and M. A. El-Sayed, “Shape control of platinum nanoparticles by using different capping organic materials,” Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 395–396, 2004.
- J. H. Hwang, J. M. Ucol, K.-W. Lee, A. Ortega, and N. S. Kim, “Shape modification of net shaped CuO and u nano particles for a percolation threshold using a chelating agent,” Advanced Materials Research, vol. 399–401, pp. 766–773, 2012.
- K. Kimijima and T. Sugimoto, “Effects of the water content on the growth rate of AgCl nanoparticles in a reversed micelle system,” Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, vol. 286, no. 2, pp. 520–525, 2005.
- K. E. Marchand, M. Tarret, J. P. Lechaire, L. Normand, S. Kasztelan, and T. Cseri, “Investigation of AOT-based microemulsions for the controlled synthesis of MoSx nanoparticles: an electron microscopy study,” Colloids and Surfaces A, vol. 214, no. 1–3, pp. 239–248, 2003.
- X. F. Qiu, J. J. Zhu, and H. Y. Chen, “Controllable synthesis of nanocrystalline gold assembled whiskery structures via sonochemical route,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 257, no. 3-4, pp. 378–383, 2003.
- M. De Dios, F. Barroso, C. Tojo, M. C. Blanco, and M. A. López-Quintela, “Effects of the reaction rate on the size control of nanoparticles synthesized in microemulsions,” Colloids and Surfaces A, vol. 270-271, no. 1–3, pp. 83–87, 2005.
- M. de Dios, F. Barroso, C. Tojo, and M. A. López-Quintela, “Simulation of the kinetics of nanoparticle formation in microemulsions,” Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, vol. 333, no. 2, pp. 741–748, 2009.
- C. Tojo, M. C. Blanco, and M. A. López-Quintela, “Microemulsions as microreactors: a Monte Carlo simulation on the synthesis of particles,” Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, vol. 235–237, pp. 688–691, 1998.
- B. M. Kwak, J. E. Lee, J. H. Ahn, and T. H. Jeon, “Laser diffraction particle sizing by wet dispersion method for spray-dried infant formula,” Journal of Food Engineering, vol. 92, no. 3, pp. 324–330, 2009.
- S. Praharaj, S. Jana, S. Kundu, S. Pande, and T. Pal, “Effect of concentration of methanol for the control of particle size and size-dependent SERS studies,” Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, vol. 333, no. 2, pp. 699–706, 2009.
- K. N. Han and N. S. Kim, “Conductive inks manufactured with the help of low melting metals,” Transactions of the Korean Society of Machine Tool Engineers, vol. 17, pp. 126–131, 2007.
- N. S. Kim, S. Y. Hwang, E. Y. Kim, and K. N. Han, “Synthesis of copper nano-ink in alcohol media,” Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 49, no. 5, article 05EA04, 2010.