- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 469834, 6 pages
Effect of Lithium Ions on Copper Nanoparticle Size, Shape, and Distribution
1KEN Research Center, SeoKyeong University, Seoul 136-704, Republic of Korea
2Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, The University of Texas at El Paso, 500 West and University Avenue, El Paso, TX 79968-0520, USA
3National Engineering Laboratory for Hydrometallurgical Cleaner Production Technology, Institute of Process Engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100190, China
Received 7 December 2011; Revised 8 March 2012; Accepted 7 June 2012
Academic Editor: Kyoung Moon
Copyright © 2012 Kyung-Deok Jang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xuezhang Liu, Qiuping Wei, Taiming Yang, Mengkun Tian, and Hao Zhai, “Nanocrystalline Diamond Matrix Deposited on Copper Substrate by Radical Spe cies Restricted Diffusion,” Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, vol. 13, no. 10, pp. 6910–6916, 2013.
- B.K. Yun, Y.K. Park, P.G. Kang, J.H. Jung, N. Lee, W. Jo, H. Shin, and S. Yoon, “Coexistence of piezoelectricity and electric conduction in oxygen-deficient NaNbO3−δ sub-micron cubes,” Materials Science and Engineering: B, vol. 182, pp. 81–85, 2014.