- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 469834, 6 pages
Effect of Lithium Ions on Copper Nanoparticle Size, Shape, and Distribution
1KEN Research Center, SeoKyeong University, Seoul 136-704, Republic of Korea
2Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, The University of Texas at El Paso, 500 West and University Avenue, El Paso, TX 79968-0520, USA
3National Engineering Laboratory for Hydrometallurgical Cleaner Production Technology, Institute of Process Engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100190, China
Received 7 December 2011; Revised 8 March 2012; Accepted 7 June 2012
Academic Editor: Kyoung Moon
Copyright © 2012 Kyung-Deok Jang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- K. N. Han and N. S. Kim, “Challenges and opportunities in direct write technology using nano-metal particles,” Kona Powder and Particle Journal, vol. 27, pp. 73–83, 2009.
- N. S. Kim and K. N. Han, “Future direction of direct writing,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 108, no. 10, Article ID 102801, 2010.
- N. S. Kim, A. K. Amert, S. M. Woessner, S. Decker, S. M. Kang, and K. N. Han, “Effect of metal powder packing on the conductivity of nanometal ink,” Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, vol. 7, no. 11, pp. 3902–3905, 2007.
- J. W. Choi, E. MacDonald, and R. Wicker, “Multi-material microstereolithography,” International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, vol. 49, no. 5-8, pp. 543–551, 2010.
- N. S. Kim, K. N. Han, and K. H. Church, “Direct Writing Technology for 21th Century Industries—Focus on Micro—Dispensing Deposition Write Technology,” Transaction the MSMTE, 2007.
- S. I. Satake, G. Sorimachi, T. Kanai, J. Taniguchi, and N. Unno, “Three-dimensional measurements of photo-curing process with photo-curable resin for UV-nanoimprint by micro-digital-holographic-PTV,” Journal of Electronic Packaging, Transactions of the ASME, vol. 132, no. 3, Article ID 031003, 2010.
- K. Sobolev and A. Amirjanov, “The development of a simulation model of the dense packing of large particulate assemblies,” Powder Technology, vol. 141, no. 1-2, pp. 155–160, 2004.
- Y. Wu, Y. Li, and B. S. Ong, “A simple and efficient approach to a printable silver conductor for printed electronics,” Journal of the American Chemical Society, vol. 129, no. 7, pp. 1862–1863, 2007.
- P. Varanasi, A. Fullanan, and S. Sukh, “Remediation of PCB contaminated soils using iron nano-particles,” Chemosphere, vol. 66, no. 6, pp. 1031–1038, 2007.
- A. K. Amert, D. H. Oh, and N. S. Kim, “A simulation and experimental study on packing of nanoinks to attain better conductivity,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 108, no. 10, Article ID 102806, 2010.
- M. M. Bagheri-Mohagheghi, N. Shahtahmasebi, E. Mozafari, and M. Shokooh-Saremi, “Effect of the synthesis route on the structural properties and shape of the indium oxide (In2O3) nano-particles,” Physica E, vol. 41, no. 10, pp. 1757–1762, 2009.
- C. C. Li and M. H. Chang, “Colloidal stability of CuO nanoparticles in alkanes via oleate modifications,” Materials Letters, vol. 58, no. 30, pp. 3903–3907, 2004.
- A. C. I. A. Peters, G. C. Overbeek, and T. Annable, “Bimodal particle size distribution polymer/oligomer combinations for printing ink applications,” Progress in Organic Coatings, vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 137–150, 2000.
- R. V. Kumar, Y. Mastai, Y. Diamant, and A. Gedanken, “Sonochemical synthesis of amorphous Cu and nanocrystalline Cu2O embedded in a polyaniline matrix,” Journal of Materials Chemistry, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 1209–1213, 2001.
- R. Narayanan and M. A. El-Sayed, “Catalysis with transition metal nanoparticles in colloidal solution: nanoparticle shape dependence and stability,” Journal of Physical Chemistry B, vol. 109, no. 26, pp. 12663–12676, 2005.
- J. W. Yoo, S. M. Lee, H. T. Kim, and M. A. El-Sayed, “Shape control of platinum nanoparticles by using different capping organic materials,” Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 395–396, 2004.
- I. Lisiecki and M. P. Pileni, “Synthesis of copper metallic clusters using reverse micelles as microreactors,” Journal of the American Chemical Society, vol. 115, no. 10, pp. 3887–3896, 1993.
- L. Qi, J. Ma, and J. Shen, “Synthesis of copper nanoparticles in nonionic water-in-oil microemulsions,” Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, vol. 186, no. 2, pp. 498–500, 1997.
- B. K. Park, S. H. Jeong, D. J. Kim, J. H. Moon, S. K. Lim, and J. S. Kim, “Synthesis and size control of monodisperse copper nanoparticles by polyol method,” Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, vol. 311, no. 2, pp. 417–424, 2007.
- G. B. Chen, L. Wang, X. D. Sheng, H. J. Liu, X. D. Pi, and D. R. Yang, “Chemical synthesis of Cu(In) metal inks to prepare CuInS2 thin films and solar cells,” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 507, no. 1, pp. 317–321, 2010.
- P. Padhi, B. N. Dash, and S. K. Kar, “Process modeling of deagglomeration of ceramic nanoparticles in liquid metal during synthesis of nanocomposites,” Journal of Nanotechnology, vol. 2011, Article ID 734013, 4 pages, 2011.
- Q. Kang, B. Y. Gao, J. Hu, and D. Shen, “Influence of light scattering by residual alumina nanoparticles on the analysis of surfactants adsorption using spectroscopy,” Adsorption, vol. 11, no. 5-6, pp. 519–527, 2005.
- X. Li, D. Zhu, and X. Wang, “Evaluation on dispersion behavior of the aqueous copper nano-suspensions,” Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, vol. 310, no. 2, pp. 456–463, 2007.
- C. Cuong, P. Sungho, and J. S. Sang, “Seedless synthesis of octahedral gold nanoparticles in condensed surfactant phase,” Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, vol. 322, no. 1, pp. 152–157, 2008.
- K. C. Pingali, S. Deng, and D. A. Rockstraw, “Effect of ammonium nitrate on nanoparticle size reduction,” Journal of Nanotechnology, vol. 2008, Article ID 756843, 4 pages, 2008.
- J. Li, K. Guo, D. Liang, and R. Wang, “Experiments on fast nucleation and growth of HCFC141b gas hydrate in static water columns,” International Journal of Refrigeration, vol. 27, no. 8, pp. 932–939, 2004.
- K. C. Huang and S. H. Ehrman, “Synthesis of iron nanoparticles via chemical reduction with palladium ion seeds,” Langmuir, vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 1419–1426, 2007.
- B. D. Chithrani, A. A. Ghazani, and W. C. W. Chan, “Determining the size and shape dependence of gold nanoparticle uptake into mammalian cells,” Nano Letters, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 662–668, 2006.
- X. F. Tang, Z. G. Yang, and W. J. Wang, “A simple way of preparing high-concentration and high-purity nano copper colloid for conductive ink in inkjet printing technology,” Colloids and Surfaces A, vol. 360, no. 1–3, pp. 99–104, 2010.