- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 478381, 9 pages
Dechlorination of Environmental Contaminants Using a Hybrid Nanocatalyst: Palladium Nanoparticles Supported on Hierarchical Carbon Nanostructures
1Center for Nanoscale Multifunctional Materials, Wright State University, 3640 Colonel Glenn Highway, Dayton, OH 45435, USA
2Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences, Wright State University, 3640 Colonel Glenn Highway, Dayton, OH 45435, USA
Received 21 September 2012; Accepted 29 November 2012
Academic Editor: Mallikarjuna Nadagouda
Copyright © 2012 Hema Vijwani et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Anil K. Karumuri, Adam A. Maleszewski, Dhawal P. Oswal, Heather A. Hostetler, and Sharmila M. Mukhopadhyay, “Fabrication and characterization of antibacterial nanoparticles supported on hierarchical hybrid substrates,” Journal of Nanoparticle Research, vol. 16, no. 4, 2014.
- Hema Vijwani, Mallikarjuna N. Nadagouda, Vasudevan Namboodiri, and Sharmila M. Mukhopadhyay, “Hierarchical hybrid carbon nano-structures as robust and reusable adsorbents: Kinetic studies with model dye compound,” Chemical Engineering Journal, 2015.
- Anil K Karumuri, Dhawal P Oswal, Heather A Hostetler, and Sharmila M Mukhopadhyay, “Silver nanoparticles supported on carbon nanotube carpets: influence of surface functionalization,” Nanotechnology, vol. 27, no. 14, pp. 145603, 2016.