- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 480813, 5 pages
Thermoelectric Characterization of Electronic Properties of GaMnAs Nanowires
1Division of Solid State Physics and The Nanometer Structure Consortium (nmC@LU), Lund University, P.O. Box 118, 221 00 Lund, Sweden
2Department of Mathematics, Physics, and Electrical Engineering, Halmstad University, P.O. Box 823, 301 18 Halmstad, Sweden
3Institute for Solid State Physics, Jena University, Max-Wien-Platz 1, 07743 Jena, Germany
4Division of Physics, School of Computer Science, Physics and Mathematics, Linnæus University, 39233 Kalmar, Sweden
Received 21 June 2012; Accepted 23 August 2012
Academic Editor: Magnus T. Borgstrom
Copyright © 2012 Phillip M. Wu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [11 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yuan Yang, Guangyuan Zheng, Sumohan Misra, Johanna Nelson, Michael F. Toney, and Yi Cui, “ High-Capacity Micrometer-Sized Li 2 S Particles as Cathode Materials for Advanced Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Batteries ,” Journal of the American Chemical Society, vol. 134, no. 37, pp. 15387–15394, 2012.
- Xida Sun, Hong Huang, Kuan-Lun Chu, and Yan Zhuang, “Anodized Macroporous Silicon Anode for Integration of Lithium-Ion Batteries on Chips,” Journal of Electronic Materials, vol. 41, no. 9, pp. 2369–2375, 2012.
- Kun Fu, Leigang Xue, Ozkan Yildiz, Shuli Li, Hun Lee, Ying Li, Guanjie Xu, Lan Zhou, Philip D. Bradford, and Xiangwu Zhang, “Effect of CVD carbon coatings on Si@CNF composite as anode for lithium-ion batteries,” Nano Energy, vol. 2, no. 5, pp. 976–986, 2013.
- Mingru Su, Zhixing Wang, Huajun Guo, Xinhai Li, Silin Huang, and Lei Gan, “Silicon, flake graphite and phenolic resin-pyrolyzed carbon based Si/C composites as anode material for lithium-ion batteries,” Advanced Powder Technology, vol. 24, no. 6, pp. 921–925, 2013.
- Sandeep Kumar, Waldomiro Paschoal, Andreas Johannes, Daniel Jacobsson, Christian Borschel, Anna Pertsova, Chih-Han Wang, Maw-Kuen Wu, Carlo M. Canali, Carsten Ronning, Lars Samuelson, and Hakan Pettersson, “Magnetic Polarons and Large Negative Magnetoresistance in GaAs Nanowires Implanted with Mn Ions,” Nano Letters, vol. 13, no. 11, pp. 5079–5084, 2013.
- Weichang Zhou, Dongsheng Tang, and Bingsuo Zou, “Synthesis and photoluminescence of pure and Mn doped CdS nanowires,” Physica E-Low-Dimensional Systems & Nanostructures, vol. 47, pp. 162–166, 2013.
- Yong-Qiang Mao, Zhi-Jiang Zhou, Tao Ling, and Xi-Wen Du, “P-type CoO nanowire arrays and their application in quantum dot-sensitized solar cells,” RSC Adv., vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 1217–1221, 2013.
- P. Tchoulfian, F. Donatini, F. Levy, B. Amstatt, A. Dussaigne, P. Ferret, E. Bustarret, and J. Pernot, “Thermoelectric and micro-Raman measurements of carrier density and mobility in heavily Si-doped GaN wires,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 103, no. 20, pp. 202101, 2013.
- Ming Wang, Chong Bi, Ling Li, Shibing Long, Qi Liu, Hangbing Lv, Nianduan Lu, Pengxiao Sun, and Ming Liu, “Thermoelectric Seebeck effect in oxide-based resistive switching memory,” Nature Communications, vol. 5, pp. 4598, 2014.
- Zhenzhen Lu, Tailun Wong, Tsz-Wai Ng, and Chundong Wang, “Facile synthesis of carbon decorated silicon nanotube arrays as anode material for high-performance lithium-ion batteries,” RSC Advances, vol. 4, no. 5, pp. 2440, 2014.
- Sayyar A. Shah, and Shen Cui, “Preparation of silicon nanomaterials by arc discharge,” Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, vol. 40, pp. 491–500, 2015.