- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 619062, 6 pages
Selective Thallium (I) Ion Sensor Based on Functionalised ZnO Nanorods
Department of Science and Technology, Linköping University, Campus Norrköping, 60174 Norrköping, Sweden
Received 14 February 2012; Accepted 5 August 2012
Academic Editor: Jinhui Song
Copyright © 2012 Z. H. Ibupoto et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Kimleang Khun, and Zafar Hussain Ibupoto, “ZnO Based Potentiometric and Amperometric Nanosensors,” Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, vol. 14, no. 9, pp. 6497–6508, 2014.
- Magnus Willander, Kimleang Khun, and Zafar Hussain Ibupoto, “Metal Oxide Nanosensors Using Polymeric Membranes, Enzymes and Antibody Receptors as Ion and Molecular Recognition Elements,” Sensors, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 8605–8632, 2014.
- Sheenam Thatai, Parul Khurana, Jyoti Boken, Surendra Prasad, and Dinesh Kumar, “Nanoparticles and core-shell nanocomposites based new generation water remediation materials and analytical techniques: a review,” Microchemical Journal, 2014.