- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 728326, 8 pages
Ultrafine Magnetite Nanopowder: Synthesis, Characterization, and Preliminary Use as Filler of Polymethylmethacrylate Nanocomposites
1Institute of Chemistry and Technology of Polymers, National Research Council of Italy, Via Campi Flegrei, 34-80072 Pozzuoli, Italy
2Departments of Materials and Production Engineering, University of Naples Federico II, Piazzale Tecchio, 80-80125 Naples, Italy
3Institute for Composite and Biomedical Materials, National Research Council of Italy, Piazzale Tecchio, 80-80125 Naples, Italy
4Department of Materials and Environmental Engineering, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Strada Vignolese, 905-41125 Modena, Italy
5Department of Water Engineering and Chemistry, Polytechnic of Bari, Via Orabona, 4-70125 Bari, Italy
Received 5 April 2012; Revised 28 June 2012; Accepted 10 July 2012
Academic Editor: Menka Jain
Copyright © 2012 Pietro Russo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- K. Pospiskova, G. Prochazkova, and I. Safarik, “One-step magnetic modification of yeast cells by microwave-synthesized iron oxide microparticles,” Letters In Applied Microbiology, vol. 56, no. 6, pp. 456–461, 2013.
- Zuzana Kozakova, Ivo Kuritka, Vladimir Babayan, Natalia Kazantseva, and Miroslav Pastorek, “Magnetic Iron Oxide Nanoparticles for High Frequency Applications,” Ieee Transactions on Magnetics, vol. 49, no. 3, pp. 995–999, 2013.
- Borja Salvador-Culla, Claes Dohlman, James Chodosh, and Ralph A. Sperling, “A Novel Implantable Glaucoma Valve Using Ferrofluid,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 6, 2013.