- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 819281, 5 pages
Fabrication of Aligned-Carbon-Nanotube-Composite Paper with High and Anisotropic Conductivity
Graduate School of Engineering, Yokohama National University, Tokiwadai 79-5, Hodogaya-ku, Yokohama 240-8501, Japan
Received 18 May 2012; Accepted 1 July 2012
Academic Editor: Magnus Willander
Copyright © 2012 Yuki Fujitsuka and Takahide Oya. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ranulfo Allen, Gerald G. Fuller, and Zhenan Bao, “Aligned SWNT Films from Low-Yield Stress Gels and Their Transparent Electrode Performance,” Acs Applied Materials & Interfaces, vol. 5, no. 15, pp. 7244–7252, 2013.
- Mohd Nashrul Mohd Zubir, Ahmad Badarudin, Salim Newaz Kazi, Misni Misran, Rushdan Ibrahim, Ahmad Amiri, and Rad Sadri, “Exploration of the environmentally benign and highly effective approach for improving carbon nanotube homogeneity in aqueous system,” Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry, 2015.
- Kento Shirata, Yuki Inden, Seiya Kasai, Takahide Oya, Yosuke Hagiwara, Shunichi Kaeriyama, and Hideyuki Nakamura, “Robust myoelectric signal detection based on stochastic resonance using multiple-surface-electrode array made of carbon nanotube composite paper,” Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 55, no. 4S, pp. 04EM07, 2016.