- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 910761, 9 pages
Synthesis of Layered Organic-Inorganic Nanocomposites of Zinc and Copper by Laser Ablation in Liquid
Joint Institute for High Temperatures, Russian Academy of Science, 125412 Moscow, Russia
Received 5 March 2012; Revised 21 June 2012; Accepted 9 July 2012
Academic Editor: Jin Zhang
Copyright © 2012 V. T. Karpukhin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- W. Fujita and K. Awaga, “Reversible structural transformation and drastic magnetic change in a copper hydroxides intercalation compound,” Journal of the American Chemical Society, vol. 119, no. 19, pp. 4563–4564, 1997.
- M. Okazaki, K. Toriyama, S. Tomura, T. Kodama, and E. Watanabe, “A monolayer complex of Cu2(OH)3C12H25SO4 directly precipitated from an aqueous SDS solution,” Inorganic Chemistry, vol. 39, no. 13, pp. 2855–2860, 2000.
- S. P. Newman and W. Jones, “Synthesis, characterization and applications of layered double hydroxides containing organic guests,” New Journal of Chemistry, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 105–115, 1998.
- E. Kandare, G. Chigwada, D. Wang, C. A. Wilkie, and J. M. Hossenlopp, “Nanostructured layered copper hydroxy dodecyl sulfate: a potential fire retardant for poly(vinyl ester) (PVE),” Polymer Degradation and Stability, vol. 91, no. 8, pp. 1781–1790, 2006.
- H. Usui, T. Sasaki, and N. Koshizaki, “Ultraviolet emission from layered nanocomposites of Zn(OH)2 and sodium dodecyl sulfate prepared by laser ablation in liquid,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 87, no. 6, Article ID 063105, 3 pages, 2005.
- K. L. van der Molen, A. P. Mosk, and A. Lagendijk, “Quantitative analysis of several random lasers,” Optics Communications, vol. 278, no. 1, pp. 110–113, 2007.
- N. Kumar, A. Dorfman, and J. I. Hahm, “Ultrasensitive DNA sequence detection using nanoscale ZnO sensor arrays,” Nanotechnology, vol. 17, no. 12, pp. 2875–2881, 2006.
- P. Nalawade, B. Aware, V. J. Kadam, and R. S. Hirlekar, “Layered double hydroxides: a review,” Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research, vol. 68, no. 4, pp. 267–272, 2009.
- G. W. Yang, “Laser ablation in liquids: applications in the synthesis of nanocrystals,” Progress in Materials Science, vol. 52, no. 4, pp. 648–698, 2007.
- V. T. Karpuhin, M. M. Malikov, G. E. Val'yano, T. I. Borodina, and O. A. Gololobova, “Investigation of the characteristics of a colloidal solution and its solid phase obtained through ablation of zinc in water by high power radiation from a copper vapor laser,” High Temperature, vol. 49, no. 5, pp. 681–684, 2011.
- P. S. Hale, L. M. Maddox, J. G. Shapter, N. H. Voelcker, M. J. Ford, and E. R. Waclawik, “Growth kinetics and modeling of ZnO nanoparticles,” Journal of Chemical Education, vol. 82, no. 5, pp. 775–778, 2005.
- P. Kumbhakar, D. Singh, C. S. Tiwary, and A. K. Mitra, “Chemical synthesis and visible photoluminescence emission from monodispersed ZnO nanoparticles,” Chalcogenide Letters, vol. 5, no. 12, pp. 387–394, 2008.
- H. Zeng, W. Cai, Y. Li, J. Hu, and P. Liu, “Composition/structural evolution and optical properties of ZnO/Zn nanoparticles by laser ablation in liquid media,” Journal of Physical Chemistry B, vol. 109, no. 39, pp. 18260–18266, 2005.
- L. Yang, P. W. May, L. Yin, and T. B. Scott, “Growth of self-assembled ZnO nanoleaf from aqueous solution by pulsed laser ablation,” Nanotechnology, vol. 18, no. 21, Article ID 215602, 2007.
- H. Usui, Y. Shimizu, T. Sasaki, and N. Koshizaki, “Photoluminescence of ZnO nanoparticles prepared by laser ablation in different surfactant solutions,” Journal of Physical Chemistry B, vol. 109, no. 1, pp. 120–124, 2005.
- S. Y. Kim, I. S. Lee, Y. S. Yeon, S. M. Park, and J. K. Song, “ZnO nanoparticles with hexagonal cone, hexagonal plate, and rod shapes: synthesis and characterization,” Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society, vol. 29, no. 10, pp. 1960–1964, 2008.
- Y. Chung and W. Kang, “Preparation of ZnO nanoparticles by laser ablation of dispersed ZnO powder in solution,” Journal of the Korean Chemical Society, vol. 50, no. 6, pp. 440–446, 2006.
- C. H. Zang, Y. C. Liu, R. Mu et al., “Optical properties of ZnO nanocrystals embedded in BaF2 film fabricated by magnetron sputtering,” Journal of Physics D, vol. 40, no. 18, pp. 5598–5601, 2007.
- H. Zeng, P. Liu, W. Cai, X. Cao, and S. Yang, “Aging-induced self-assembly of Zn/ZnO treelike nanostructures from nanoparticles and enhanced visible emission,” Crystal Growth and Design, vol. 7, no. 6, pp. 1092–1097, 2007.
- S. C. Singh and R. Gopal, “Laser irradiance and wavelength-dependent compositional evolution of inorganic ZnO and ZnOOH/organic SDS nanocomposite material,” Journal of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 112, no. 8, pp. 2812–2819, 2008.
- S. Takahashi, H. Wada, A. Noguchi, and O. Odawara, “Increase in the fluorescence intensity of ZnO nanoparticle by laser irradiation,” Materials Letters, vol. 62, no. 19, pp. 3407–3409, 2008.
- V. Briois, C. Giorgetti, E. Dartyge et al., “In situ and simultaneous nanostructural and spectroscopic studies of ZnO nanoparticle and Zn-HDS formations from hydrolysis of ethanolic zinc acetate solutions induced by water,” Journal of Sol-Gel Science and Technology, vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 25–36, 2006.
- S. V. Karpov and V. V. Slabko, Optical and Photophysical Properties of Fractal-Structured Metal Sols, Russian Academy of Sciences, Siberian Branch, Novosibirsk, Russia, 2003.
- S. V. Karpov, A. K. Popov, S. G. Rautian et al., “Finding photomodification silver clusters, selective wavelength and polarization,” JETP Letters, vol. 48, no. 10, pp. 528–531, 1988.
- C. Liang, Y. Shimizu, M. Masuda, T. Sasaki, and N. Koshizaki, “Preparation of layered zinc hydroxide/surfactant nanocomposite by pulsed-laser ablation in a liquid medium,” Chemistry of Materials, vol. 16, no. 6, pp. 963–965, 2004.
- H. Usui, T. Sasaki, and N. Koshizaki, “Formation process of platelet nanocomposites with zinc hydroxide and sodium dodecyl sulfate prepared by laser ablation in solution,” Chemistry Letters, vol. 35, no. 7, pp. 752–753, 2006.
- M. Yin, C. K. Wu, Y. Lou et al., “Copper oxide nanocrystals,” Journal of the American Chemical Society, vol. 127, no. 26, pp. 9506–9511, 2005.
- A. N. Pestryakov, V. P. Petranovskii, A. Kryazhov, O. Ozhereliev, N. Pfänder, and A. Knop-Gericke, “Study of copper nanoparticles formation on supports of different nature by UV-Vis diffuse reflectance spectroscopy,” Chemical Physics Letters, vol. 385, no. 3-4, pp. 173–176, 2004.
- T. M. D. Dang, T. T. T. Le, E. Fribourg-Blanc, and M. C. Dang, “The influence of solvents and surfactants on the preparation of copper nanoparticles by a chemical reduction method,” Advances in Natural Sciences: Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, vol. 2, no. 2, Article ID 025004, 2011.
- H. X. Zhang, U. Siegert, R. Liu, and W. B. Cai, “Facile fabrication of ultrafine copper nanoparticles in organic solvent,” Nanoscale Research Letters, vol. 4, no. 7, pp. 705–708, 2009.
- M. Meyn, K. Beneke, and G. Lagaly, “Anion-exchange reactions of hydroxy double salts,” Inorganic Chemistry, vol. 32, no. 7, pp. 1209–1215, 1993.