- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 971380, 15 pages
Surface-Enhanced Raman Scattering as an Emerging Characterization and Detection Technique
1Department of Genetics and Bioengineering, Yeditepe University, Atasehir, Kadıkoy, 34755 Istanbul, Turkey
2Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, 1000 Hilltop Circle, Baltimore, MD 21250, USA
3Center for Nanophase Materials Sciences, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, TN 37831, USA
Received 3 March 2012; Accepted 27 April 2012
Academic Editor: Simion Astilean
Copyright © 2012 Mustafa Culha et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Piotr Piotrowski, Beata Wrzosek, Agata Krolikowska, and Jolanta Bukowska, “A SERS-based pH sensor utilizing 3-amino-5-mercapto-1,2,4-triazole functionalized Ag nanoparticles,” Analyst, vol. 139, no. 5, pp. 1101–1111, 2014.
- Jing Chen, Wen Shen, Biswajit Das, Yiyan Li, and Gaowu Qin, “Fabrication of tunable Au SERS nanostructures by a versatile technique and application in detecting sodium cyclamate,” Rsc Advances, vol. 4, no. 43, pp. 22660–22668, 2014.
- Huiyuan Guo, Zhiyun Zhang, Baoshan Xing, Arnab Mukherjee, Craig Musante, Jason C. White, and Lili He, “Analysis of Silver Nanoparticles in Antimicrobial Products Using Surface-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy (SERS),” Environmental Science & Technology, vol. 49, no. 7, pp. 4317–4324, 2015.
- Pietro Strobbia, Eric Languirand, and Brian M. Cullum, “Recent advances in plasmonic nanostructures for sensing: a review,” Optical Engineering, vol. 54, no. 10, 2015.
- Xiaolong Tang, Yong Liang, Xinkuang Liu, Shuping Zhou, Liang Liu, Fujina Zhang, Chunmei Xie, Shuyu Cai, Jia Wei, Yongqiang Zhu, and Wei Hou, “PLGA-PEG Nanoparticles Coated with Anti-CD45RO and Loaded with HDAC Plus Protease Inhibitors Activate Latent HIV and Inhibit Viral Spread,” Nanoscale Research Letters, vol. 10, 2015.
- Aleksandra Jaworska, Tomasz Wojcik, Kamilla Malek, Urszula Kwolek, Mariusz Kepczynski, Abu A. Ansary, Stefan Chlopicki, and Malgorzata Baranska, “Rhodamine 6G conjugated to gold nanoparticles as labels for both SERS and fluorescence studies on live endothelial cells,” Microchimica Acta, vol. 182, no. 1-2, pp. 119–127, 2015.
- Nguyen Minh Kha, Ching-Hsiang Chen, Wei-Nien Su, John Rick, and Bing-Joe Hwang, “ Improved Raman and photoluminescence sensitivity achieved using bifunctional Ag@SiO 2 nanocubes ,” Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., vol. 17, no. 33, pp. 21226–21235, 2015.
- Khosro Zangeneh Kamali, Alagarsamy Pandikumar, Gandhi Sivaraman, Hong Ngee Lim, Stephen Paul Wren, Tong Sun, and Nay Ming Huang, “Silver@graphene oxide nanocomposite-based optical sensor platform for biomolecules,” Rsc Advances, vol. 5, no. 23, pp. 17809–17816, 2015.