- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 971380, 15 pages
Surface-Enhanced Raman Scattering as an Emerging Characterization and Detection Technique
1Department of Genetics and Bioengineering, Yeditepe University, Atasehir, Kadıkoy, 34755 Istanbul, Turkey
2Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, 1000 Hilltop Circle, Baltimore, MD 21250, USA
3Center for Nanophase Materials Sciences, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, TN 37831, USA
Received 3 March 2012; Accepted 27 April 2012
Academic Editor: Simion Astilean
Copyright © 2012 Mustafa Culha et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Piotr Piotrowski, Beata Wrzosek, Agata Krolikowska, and Jolanta Bukowska, “A SERS-based pH sensor utilizing 3-amino-5-mercapto-1,2,4-triazole functionalized Ag nanoparticles,” Analyst, vol. 139, no. 5, pp. 1101–1111, 2014.
- Jing Chen, Wen Shen, Biswajit Das, Yiyan Li, and Gaowu Qin, “Fabrication of tunable Au SERS nanostructures by a versatile technique and application in detecting sodium cyclamate,” Rsc Advances, vol. 4, no. 43, pp. 22660–22668, 2014.
- Aleksandra Jaworska, Tomasz Wojcik, Kamilla Malek, Urszula Kwolek, Mariusz Kepczynski, Abu A. Ansary, Stefan Chlopicki, and Malgorzata Baranska, “Rhodamine 6G conjugated to gold nanoparticles as labels for both SERS and fluorescence studies on live endothelial cells,” Microchimica Acta, vol. 182, no. 1-2, pp. 119–127, 2015.