- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 971380, 15 pages
Surface-Enhanced Raman Scattering as an Emerging Characterization and Detection Technique
1Department of Genetics and Bioengineering, Yeditepe University, Atasehir, Kadıkoy, 34755 Istanbul, Turkey
2Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, 1000 Hilltop Circle, Baltimore, MD 21250, USA
3Center for Nanophase Materials Sciences, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, TN 37831, USA
Received 3 March 2012; Accepted 27 April 2012
Academic Editor: Simion Astilean
Copyright © 2012 Mustafa Culha et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mehmet Ali Yesil, Korkut Yegin, Mustafa Culha, and Esen Efeoglu, “Thin Films Prepared from Nanometer Size TiO2 Absorbs Millimeter Waves,” International Journal of Photoenergy, vol. 2012, pp. 1–5, 2012.
- Marcin Wolski, Pawel Podsiadlo, and Gwidon W. Stachowiak, “Analysis of AFM Images of Self-Structured Surface Textures by Directional Fractal Signature Method,” Tribology Letters, vol. 49, no. 3, pp. 465–480, 2013.
- Piotr Piotrowski, Beata Wrzosek, and Jolanta Bukowska, “A SERS-based pH sensor utilizing 3-amino-5-mercapto-1,2,4-triazole function alized Ag nanoparticles,” Analyst, vol. 139, no. 5, pp. 1101–1111, 2014.