- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanotechnology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 173625, 11 pages
The Effect of Vacuum Annealing of Magnetite and Zero-Valent Iron Nanoparticles on the Removal of Aqueous Uranium
Interface Analysis Centre, University of Bristol, 121 St. Michael’s Hill, Bristol BS2 8BS, UK
Received 24 July 2013; Revised 22 August 2013; Accepted 4 September 2013
Academic Editor: Andrei Kolmakov
Copyright © 2013 R. A. Crane and T. B. Scott. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Richard A. Crane, Michelle Dickinson, and Thomas B. Scott, “Nanoscale zero-valent iron particles for the remediation of plutonium and uranium contaminated solutions,” Chemical Engineering Journal, 2014.
- Richard A. Crane, and Thomas B. Scott, “The Removal of Uranium onto Nanoscale Zero-Valent Iron Particles in Anoxic Batch Systems,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.