- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanotechnology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 296517, 6 pages
Carbon Nanotube Composites for Electronic Packaging Applications: A Review
Electronics Packaging Laboratory, Technische Universitat Dresden, Helmholtzstraße 10, 01062 Dresden, Germany
Received 31 August 2012; Revised 10 April 2013; Accepted 22 April 2013
Academic Editor: Carlos R. Cabrera
Copyright © 2013 Lavanya Aryasomayajula and Klaus-Juergen Wolter. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sean W. King, Harsono Simka, Dan Herr, Hiro Akinaga, and Mike Garner, “Research Updates: The three M's (materials, metrology, and modeling) together pave the path to future nanoelectronic technologies,” APL Materials, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 040701, 2013.
- Byung-Seung Yim, Byung Hun Lee, Jooheon Kim, and Jong-Min Kim, “Effect of dispersion condition of multi-walled carbon nanotube (MWNT) on bonding properties of solderable isotropic conductive adhesives (ICAs),” Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, vol. 25, no. 12, pp. 5208–5217, 2014.
- Sandesh Trivedi, Satish C. Sharma, and S. P. Harsha, “Dynamic Analysis of Single Walled Boron Nitride Nanotube Reinforced Composite Based Nanomechanical Resonator,” Journal of The Institution of Engineers (India): Series D, 2014.