- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanotechnology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 346581, 12 pages
Increasing Possibilities of Nanosuspension
Department of Pharmacy, Stamford University Bangladesh, 51 Siddeswari Road, Dhaka 1217, Bangladesh
Received 31 December 2012; Revised 10 March 2013; Accepted 18 March 2013
Academic Editor: Carlos R. Cabrera
Copyright © 2013 Kumar Bishwajit Sutradhar et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Kumar Bishwajit Sutradhar, and Lutful Amin, “Nanoemulsions: Increasing possibilities in drug delivery,” European Journal of Nanomedicine, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 97–110, 2013.
- Hua Yang, Fei Teng, Puxiu Wang, Bin Tian, Xia Lin, Xi Hu, Ling Zhang, Keru Zhang, Yu Zhang, and Xing Tang, “Investigation of a nanosuspension stabilized by Soluplus® to improve bioavailability,” International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 2014.
- Federica Leone, and Roberta Cavalli, “Drug nanosuspensions: a ZIP tool between traditional and innovative pharmaceutical formulations,” Expert Opinion on Drug Delivery, pp. 1–19, 2015.
- E. Günerken, E. D’Hondt, M.H.M. Eppink, L. Garcia-Gonzalez, K. Elst, and R.H. Wijffels, “Cell disruption for microalgae biorefineries,” Biotechnology Advances, 2015.