- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanotechnology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 906592, 6 pages
Green Synthesis of Gold and Silver Nanoparticles Using Averrhoa bilimbi Fruit Extract
Department of Nanotechnology, Noorul Islam Centre for Higher Education (N.I. University), Kumaracoil, Tamil Nadu 629 180, India
Received 10 July 2013; Revised 15 August 2013; Accepted 31 August 2013
Academic Editor: Carlos R. Cabrera
Copyright © 2013 R. S. Rimal Isaac et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Palanivel Velmurugan, Min Cho, Sang-Myung Lee, Jung-Hee Park, Sunyoung Bae, and Byung-Taek Oh, “Antimicrobial fabrication of cotton fabric and leather using green-synthesized nanosilver,” Carbohydrate Polymers, 2014.
- Patrycja Golinska, Magdalena Wypij, Avinash P. Ingle, Indarchand Gupta, Hanna Dahm, and Mahendra Rai, “Biogenic synthesis of metal nanoparticles from actinomycetes: biomedical applications and cytotoxicity,” Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, vol. 98, no. 19, pp. 8083–8097, 2014.