- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanotechnology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 939531, 6 pages
Photocatalytic BiFeO3 Nanofibrous Mats for Effective Water Treatment
Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB, Canada T6G 2V4
Received 31 January 2013; Revised 9 April 2013; Accepted 8 May 2013
Academic Editor: Jorge Seminario
Copyright © 2013 Parmiss Mojir Shaibani et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Rifaqat Ali Khan Rao, Sneha Singh, Braj Raj Singh, Wasi Khan, and A.H. Naqvi, “Synthesis and characterization of surface modified graphene–zirconium oxide nanocomposite and its possible use for the removal of chlorophenol from aqueous solution,” Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, 2013.
- Xuehui Zhang, Haiyang Liu, Bin Zheng, Yuanhua Lin, Deping Liu, and Ce-Wen Nan, “Photocatalytic and Magnetic Behaviors Observed in BiFeO3 Nanofibers by Electrospinning,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Sakar Mohan, Balakumar Subramanian, and Ganesamoorthy Sarveswaran, “A prototypical development of plasmonic multiferroic bismuth ferrite particulate and fiber nanostructures and their remarkable photocatalytic activity under sunlight,” Journal of Materials Chemistry C, vol. 2, no. 33, pp. 6835–6842, 2014.