- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanotechnology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 864274, 5 pages
Sensitivity Improvement of Ammonia Gas Sensor Based on Poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene):Poly(styrenesulfonate) by Employing Doping of Bromocresol Green
1Physics Department, Gadjah Mada University, Sekip Utara BLS.21, Yogyakarta 55281, Indonesia
2Physics Department, Haluoleo University, Jl. HEA Mokodompit, Kampus Hijau Bumi Tridharma Anduonohu, Kendari 93232, Indonesia
3Chemistry Department, Gadjah Mada University, Sekip Utara BLS.21, Yogyakarta 55281, Indonesia
4Physics Department, Lampung University, Jl. Prof. Dr. Sumantri Brojonegoro No. 1, Bandar Lampung 35145, Indonesia
Received 31 July 2013; Revised 15 November 2013; Accepted 1 December 2013; Published 22 January 2014
Academic Editor: Yoke Khin Yap
Copyright © 2014 La Aba et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- T. Hibbard, K. Crowley, and A. J. Killard, “Direct measurement of ammonia in simulated human breath using an inkjet-printed polyaniline nanoparticle sensor,” Analytica Chimica Acta, vol. 779, pp. 6–63, 2013.
- Y.-S. Lee, B.-S. Joo, N.-J. Choi, J.-O. Lim, J.-S. Huh, and D.-D. Lee, “Visible optical sensing of ammonia based on polyaniline film,” Sensors and Actuators B, vol. 93, no. 1–3, pp. 148–152, 2003.
- J. Janata and M. Josowicz, “Conducting polymers in electronic chemical sensors,” Nature Materials, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 19–24, 2003.
- H. Bai and G. Shi, “Gas sensors based on conducting polymers,” Sensors, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 267–307, 2007.
- T. Patois, J.-B. Sanchez, F. Berger et al., “Elaboration of ammonia gas sensors based on electrodeposited polypyrrole-Cobalt phthalocyanine hybrid films,” Talanta, vol. 17, pp. 45–54, 2013.
- S. Carquigny, J.-B. Sanchez, F. Berger, B. Lakard, and F. Lallemand, “Ammonia gas sensor based on electrosynthesized polypyrrole films,” Talanta, vol. 78, no. 1, pp. 199–206, 2009.
- T. Patois, J.-B. Sanchez, F. Berger, J.-Y. Rauch, P. Fievet, and B. Lakard, “Ammonia gas sensors based on polypyrrole films: influence of electrodeposition parameters,” Sensors and Actuators B, vol. 171-172, pp. 431–439, 2012.
- H. Kebiche, D. Debarnot, A. Merzouki, F. Poncin-Epaillard, and N. Haddaoui, “Relationship between ammonia sensing properties of polyaniline nanostructures and their deposition and synthesis methods,” Analytica Chimica Acta, vol. 737, pp. 64–71, 2012.
- D.-M. Xu, M.-Y. Guan, Q. -Hong Xu, and Y. Guo, “Multilayer films of layered double hydroxide/polyaniline and their ammonia sensing behavior,” Journal of Hazardous Materials, vol. 262, pp. 64–70, 2013.
- S. P. Basak, B. Kanjilal, P. Sarkar, and A. P. F. Turner, “Application of electrical impedance spectroscopy and amperometry in polyaniline modified ammonia gas sensor,” Synthetic Metals, vol. 175, pp. 127–133, 2013.
- K. Triyana, T. Yasuda, K. Fujita, and T. Tsutsui, “Improvement of heterojunction donor/acceptor organic photovoltaic devices by employing additional active layer,” Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 44, no. 4 A, pp. 1974–1977, 2005.
- L. Aba, Y. Yusuf, Mitrayana, and K. Triyana, “Selectivity improvement of gas sensor based on poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene): poly(styrenesulfonate) thin film by using imprinting method,” Journal of Modern Physics, vol. 3, no. 7, pp. 529–533, 2012.
- F. Tavoli and N. Alizadeh, “Optical ammonia gas sensor based on nanostructure dye-doped polypyrrole,” Sensors and Actuators B, vol. 176, pp. 761–767, 2013.
- Q. Zhong, H. Xu, H. Ding et al., “Preparation of conducting polymer inverse opals and its application as ammonia sensor,” Colloids and Surfaces A, vol. 433, pp. 59–63, 2013.
- P. Pacher, A. Lex, S. Eder et al., “A novel concept for humidity compensated sub-ppm ammonia detection,” Sensors and Actuators B, vol. 145, no. 1, pp. 181–184, 2010.
- D. Diamond, K. T. Lau, S. Brady, and J. Cleary, “Integration of analytical measurements and wireless communications—current issues and future strategies,” Talanta, vol. 75, no. 3, pp. 606–612, 2008.
- A. El-Didamony and S. Hafeez, “Spectrophotometric determination of thioridazine hydrochloride in tablets and biological fluids by ion-pair and oxidation reactions,” Spectroscopy: An International Journal, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 129–141, 2012.