- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Oncology
Volume 2009 (2009), Article ID 408038, 8 pages
Synergistic Induction of Apoptosis in Primary B-CLL Cells after Treatment with Recombinant Tumor Necrosis Factor-Related Apoptosis-Inducing Ligand and Histone Deacetylase Inhibitors
Department of Urology and Interdisciplinary Graduate Program in Immunology, University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Received 8 September 2008; Revised 6 February 2009; Accepted 10 April 2009
Academic Editor: Michael A. Carducci
Copyright © 2009 Lyse A. Norian et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ugo Testa, “TRAIL/TRAIL-R in Hematologic Malignancies,” Journal of Cellular Biochemistry, vol. 110, no. 1, pp. 21–34, 2010.
- Giorgio Zauli, Raffaella Bosco, and Paola Secchiero, “Molecular targets for selective killing of TRAIL-resistant leukemic cells,” Expert Opinion on Therapeutic Targets, vol. 15, no. 8, pp. 931–942, 2011.
- Richard Lemal, Aurelie Ravinet, Cecile Molucon-Chabrot, Jacques-Olivier Bay, and Romain Guieze, “Histone deacetylase inhibitors in the treatment of hematological malignanci es,” Bulletin Du Cancer, vol. 98, no. 8, pp. 867–878, 2011.
- Gabrielle M. Siegers, Helena Dhamko, Xing-Hua Wang, A. Mark Mathieson, Yoko Kosaka, Tania C. Felizardo, Jeffrey A. Medin, Shuji Tohda, Julia Schueler, Paul Fisch, and Armand Keating, “Human V delta 1 gamma delta T cells expanded from peripheral blood exhibit specific cytotoxicity against B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia-derived c ells,” Cytotherapy, vol. 13, no. 6, pp. 753–764, 2011.
- Lyse A. Norian, Britnie R. James, and Thomas S. Griffith, “Advances in viral vector-based TRAIL gene therapy for cancer,” Cancers, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 603–620, 2011.
- Juergen Sonnemann, Navina Trommer, Sabine Becker, Susan Wittig, Desiree Grauel, Chithra D. Palani, and James F. Beck, “Histone deacetylase inhibitor-mediated sensitization to TRAIL-induced apopt osis in childhood malignancies is not associated with upregulation of TRAIL receptor expression, but with potentiated caspase-8 activation,” Cancer Biology & Therapy, vol. 13, no. 6, pp. 417–424, 2012.
- Jürgen Sonnemann, Navina Trommer, Sabine Becker, Susan Wittig, Désirée Grauel, Chithra D. Palani, and James F. Beck, “Histone deacetylase inhibitor-mediated sensitization to TRAIL-induced apoptosis in childhood malignancies is not associated with upregulation of TRAIL receptor expression, but with potentiated caspase-8 activation,” Cancer Biology & Therapy, vol. 13, no. 6, pp. 417–424, 2012.
- Graham R. Leggatt, and Brian Gabrielli, “Histone deacetylase inhibitors in the generation of the anti-tumour immune response,” Immunology and Cell Biology, vol. 90, no. 1, pp. 33–38, 2012.