- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Oncology
Volume 2009 (2009), Article ID 780874, 9 pages
AP-2 Inhibits c-MYC Induced Oxidative Stress and Apoptosis in HaCaT Human Keratinocytes
1Free Radical & Radiation Biology Graduate Program, Radiation Oncology Department, Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of Medicine, The University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
2Department of Microbiology, Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of Medicine, The University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Received 11 June 2009; Accepted 2 October 2009
Academic Editor: Jörg Kleeff
Copyright © 2009 Lei Yu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- George W. Woodfield, Yizhen Chen, Thomas B. Bair, Frederick E. Domann, and Ronald J. Weigel, “Identification of Primary Gene Targets of TFAP2C in Hormone Responsive Brea st Carcinoma Cells,” Genes Chromosomes & Cancer, vol. 49, no. 10, pp. 948–962, 2010.
- Catherine Carriere, Sarah Mirocha, Sophie Deharvengt, Jason R. Gunn, and Murray Korc, “Aberrant Expressions of AP-2 alpha Splice Variants in Pancreatic Cancer,” Pancreas, vol. 40, no. 5, pp. 695–700, 2011.
- Jl Li JunLi, Y Chen Yan, P Chen Ping, S Cai Shan, H Peng Hong, R Zhou Rui, Xd Xiang XuDong, H Long Hong, and Sk Liu ShaoKun, “AP-2 alpha expression and cell apoptosis of the lung tissue of rats with CO PD and ECV304 cells stimulated by cigarette smoke extract,” Chinese Science Bulletin, vol. 56, no. 15, pp. 1562–1568, 2011.
- M V Kulak, A R Cyr, G W Woodfield, M Bogachek, P M Spanheimer, T Li, D H Price, F E Domann, and R J Weigel, “Transcriptional regulation of the GPX1 gene by TFAP2C and aberrant CpG methylation in human breast cancer,” Oncogene, 2012.
- Y. Ishikawa, M. Hosogane, R. Okuyama, S. Aoyama, I. Onoyama, K. I. Nakayama, and K. Nakayama, “Opposing functions of Fbxw7 in keratinocyte growth, differentiation and ski n tumorigenesis mediated through negative regulation of c-Myc and Notch,” Oncogene, vol. 32, no. 15, pp. 1921–1932, 2013.
- M. R. Higgs, and H. Lerat, “Hepatitis C virus-induced activation of beta-catenin promotes c-Myc express ion and a cascade of pro-carcinogenetic events,” Oncogene, vol. 32, no. 39, pp. 4683–4693, 2013.