- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Oncology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 514310, 13 pages
The Role of Dysregulated Glucose Metabolism in Epithelial Ovarian Cancer
1Department of Biomedical Sciences, University of Guelph, Guelph, ON, N1G 2W1, Canada
2Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, McMaster University, Hamilton, ON, L8S 4L8, Canada
3CIHR Group in Matrix Dynamics, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, M5S 3E2, Canada
Received 29 April 2009; Accepted 3 December 2009
Academic Editor: Maurie M. Markman
Copyright © 2010 L. D. Kellenberger et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [15 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Anand Rotte, Venkanna Pasham, Melanie Eichenmueller, Madhuri Bhandaru, Michael Foeller, and Florian Lang, “Upregulation of Na+/H+ exchanger by the AMP-activated protein kinase,” Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, vol. 398, no. 4, pp. 677–682, 2010.
- Matthias Gieringer, Jan Gosepath, and Ramin Naim, “Radiotherapy and wound healing: Principles, management and prospects (Revie w),” Oncology Reports, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 299–307, 2011.
- Jianfeng Guo, Ludovic Bourre, Declan M. Soden, Gerald C. O'Sullivan, and Caitriona O'Driscoll, “Can non-viral technologies knockdown the barriers to siRNA delivery and ach ieve the next generation of cancer therapeutics?,” Biotechnology Advances, vol. 29, no. 4, pp. 402–417, 2011.
- Ajit S. Narang, and Sailesh Varia, “Role of tumor vascular architecture in drug delivery,” Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews, vol. 63, no. 8, pp. 640–658, 2011.
- Rexhep Rexhepaj, Anand Rotte, Shuchen Gu, Diana Michael, Venkanna Pasham, Kan Wang, Daniela S. Kempe, Teresa F. Ackermann, Bjoern Bruecher, Falko Fend, Michael Foeller, and Florian Lang, “Tumor suppressor gene adenomatous polyposis coli downregulates intestinal t ransport,” Pflugers Archiv-European Journal of Physiology, vol. 461, no. 5, pp. 527–536, 2011.
- Tone Bjorge, Annekatrin Lukanova, Steinar Tretli, Jonas Manjer, Hanno Ulmer, Tanja Stocks, Randi Selmer, Gabriele Nagel, Martin Almquist, Hans Concin, Goran Hallmans, Hakan Jonsson, Christel Haggstrom, Par Stattin, and Anders Engeland, “Metabolic risk factors and ovarian cancer in the Metabolic Syndrome and Can cer project,” International Journal of Epidemiology, vol. 40, no. 6, pp. 1667–1677, 2011.
- J.-L. Brun, B. Boubli, and A.J. Sasco, “Epidemiología de los tumores del ovario,” EMC - Ginecología-Obstetricia, vol. 48, no. 3, pp. 1–10, 2012.
- Juliana L. Abrantes, Cristiane M. Alves, Jessica Costa, Fabio C.L. Almeida, Mauro Sola-Penna, Carlos Frederico L. Fontes, and Thiago Moreno L. Souza, “Herpes simplex type 1 activates glycolysis through engagement of the enzyme 6-phosphofructo-1-kinase (PFK-1),” Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Molecular Basis of Disease, vol. 1822, no. 8, pp. 1198–1206, 2012.
- E. Lorenzon, R. Colladel, E. Andreuzzi, S. Marastoni, F. Todaro, M. Schiappacassi, G. Ligresti, A. Colombatti, and M. Mongiat, “MULTIMERIN2 impairs tumor angiogenesis and growth by interfering with VEGF- A/VEGFR2 pathway,” Oncogene, vol. 31, no. 26, pp. 3136–3147, 2012.
- J.-L. Brun, B. Boubli, and A.J. Sasco, “Épidémiologie des tumeurs de l’ovaire,” EMC - Gynécologie, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 1–9, 2012.
- Chin-Hsiao Tseng, “Pioglitazone does not affect the risk of ovarian cancer: Analysis of a nationwide reimbursement database in Taiwan,” Gynecologic Oncology, 2013.
- Penghe Qiu, Xuewei Qu, Daniel J. Brackett, Megan R. Lerner, Dong Li, and Chuanbin Mao, “Silica-Based Branched Hollow Microfibers as a Biomimetic Extracellular Matrix for Promoting Tumor Cell Growth In Vitro and In Vivo,” Advanced Materials, vol. 25, no. 17, pp. 2492–2496, 2013.
- Jung-Yun Lee, InPyo Jeon, Jae Weon Kim, Yong-Sang Song, Jae-Moon Yoon, and Sang Min Park, “Diabetes Mellitus and Ovarian Cancer Risk,” International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 402–412, 2013.
- Klaus Natter, and Sepp D. Kohlwein, “Yeast and cancer cells – common principles in lipid metabolism,” Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Molecular and Cell Biology of Lipids, vol. 1831, no. 2, pp. 314–326, 2013.
- Krishna Kumar Kandaswamy, Ganesan Pugalenthi, Kai-Uwe Kalies, Enno Hartmann, and Thomas Martinetz, “EcmPred: Prediction of extracellular matrix proteins based on random forest with maximum relevance minimum redundancy feature selection,” Journal of Theoretical Biology, vol. 317, pp. 377–383, 2013.