- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Oncology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 252675, 8 pages
Epidemiology of Cigarette and Smokeless Tobacco Use among South Asian Immigrants in the Northeastern United States
1UMDNJ-School of Public Health and The Cancer Institute of New Jersey, 335 George Street, Suite 2100, New Brunswick, NJ 08903, USA
2UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and The Cancer Institute of New Jersey, 125 Paterson Street, Room 2300, New Brunswick, NJ 08903, USA
3UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and The Cancer Institute of New Jersey, 195 Little Albany Street, Room 5569, New Brunswick, NJ 08903-2681, USA
4UMDNJ-School of Public Health, 335 George Street, Suite 2100, New Brunswick, NJ 08903, USA
5UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and The Cancer Institute of New Jersey, 195 Little Albany Street, Room 2002B, New Brunswick, NJ 08903-2681, USA
Received 31 December 2010; Accepted 2 March 2011
Academic Editor: Aditi Chatterjee
Copyright © 2011 Cristine D. Delnevo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Richard A. Watson, and Hossein Sadeghi-Nejad, “Tobacco abuse and the urologist: Time for a more proactive role,” Urology, vol. 78, no. 6, pp. 1219–1223, 2011.
- Pravien Khanna, and Arya Mani, “Prevalence of Obesity and Traditional Cardiovascular Risk Factors in South Asians,” Current Cardiovascular Risk Reports, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 112–119, 2012.
- Smita C. Banerjee, Jamie S. Ostroff, Thomas A. D'Agostino, Sehrish Bari, Mitali Khera, Sudha Acharya, and Francesca Gany, “Disengagement beliefs in South Asian immigrant smokeless tobacco users: A qualitative study,” Addiction Research & Theory, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Mahbubur Rahman, Md Harun-Or-Rashid, Shaila Hossain, Hideki Kasuya, Junichi Sakamoto, and Nobuyuki Hamajima, “Association of smoked and smokeless tobacco use with migraine: a hospital-b ased case-control study in Dhaka, Bangladesh,” Tobacco Induced Diseases, vol. 11, 2013.
- Smita C. Banerjee, Jamie S. Ostroff, Sehrish Bari, Thomas A. D’Agostino, Mitali Khera, Sudha Acharya, and Francesca Gany, “Gutka and Tambaku Paan Use Among South Asian Immigrants: A Focus Group Study,” Journal of Immigrant and Minority Health, 2013.
- Marieh Honarmand, and Mahmoud Bekyghasemi, “Use of Smokeless Tobacco among Male Students of Zahedan Universities in Ira n: a Cross Sectional Study,” Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention, vol. 14, no. 11, pp. 6385–6388, 2013.