- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Oncology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 690595, 13 pages
Adaptive Radiation Therapy for Head and Neck Cancer—Can an Old Goal Evolve into a New Standard?
1Department of Radiation Medicine, North Shore-LIJ Health System, 270-05 76th Avenue, New Hyde Park, NY 11040, USA
2Department of Radiation Physics, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Unit 94, 1515 Holcombe Blvd., Houston, TX 77030, USA
Received 8 April 2010; Accepted 21 June 2010
Academic Editor: Loren K. Mell
Copyright © 2011 David L. Schwartz and Lei Dong. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zhixiang Wu, Jessica B. Doondeea, Amin Moghaddas Gholami, Melanie C. Janning, Simone Lemeer, Karl Kramer, Suzanne A. Eccles, Susanne M. Gollin, Reidar Grenman, Axel Walch, Stephan M. Feller, and Bernhard Kuster, “Quantitative chemical proteomics reveals new potential drug targets in head and neck cancer,” Molecular and Cellular Proteomics, vol. 10, no. 12, 2011.
- J. Pukala, S. L. Meeks, F. J. Bova, and K. M. Langen, “The effect of temporal HU variations on the uncertainty of dose recalculati ons performed on MVCT images,” Physics in Medicine and Biology, vol. 56, no. 24, pp. 7829–7841, 2011.
- Petter Risholm, James Balter, and William M. Wells, “Estimation of delivered dose in radiotherapy: The influence of registration uncertainty,” Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics), vol. 6891, no. 1, pp. 548–555, 2011.
- Vincent Grégoire, Robert Jeraj, John Aldo Lee, and Brian O’Sullivan, “Radiotherapy for head and neck tumours in 2012 and beyond: conformal, tailored, and adaptive?,” The Lancet Oncology, vol. 13, no. 7, pp. e292–e300, 2012.
- Marta Peroni, Delia Ciardo, Maria Francesca Spadea, Marco Riboldi, Stefania Comi, Daniela Alterio, Guido Baroni, and Roberto Orecchia, “Automatic Segmentation and Online virtualCT in Head-and-Neck Adaptive Radiation Therapy,” International Journal of Radiation Oncology*Biology*Physics, vol. 84, no. 3, pp. e427–e433, 2012.
- Jason Pukala, Sanford L. Meeks, Robert J. Staton, Frank J. Bova, Rafael R. Mañon, and Katja M. Langen, “A virtual phantom library for the quantification of deformable image registration uncertainties in patients with cancers of the head and neck,” Medical Physics, vol. 40, no. 11, pp. 111703, 2013.