- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Oncology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 265487, 8 pages
In Vivo Time-Course Imaging of Tumor Angiogenesis in Colorectal Liver Metastases in the Same Living Mice Using Two-Photon Laser Scanning Microscopy
1Department of Gastrointestinal and Pediatric Surgery, Mie University Graduate School of Medicine, 2-174 Edobashi, Tsu, Mie 514-8507, Japan
2Department of Neural Regeneration and Cell Communication, Mie University Graduate School of Medicine, 2-174 Edobashi, Tsu, Mie 514-8507, Japan
Received 27 May 2011; Revised 19 August 2011; Accepted 30 August 2011
Academic Editor: Sundaram Ramakrishnan
Copyright © 2012 Koji Tanaka et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Clifford M. Babbey, Jennifer C. Ryan, Erin M. Gill, Marwan S. Ghabril, Courtney R. Burch, April Paulman, and Kenneth W. Dunn, “Quantitative intravital microscopy of hepatic transport,” IntraVital, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 44–53, 2012.
- Masakatsu Kotsuma, Natesh Parashurama, Bryan R. Smith, Jonathan Wo, Ken Ito, and Sanjiv Sam Gambhir, “Nondestructive, serial in vivo imaging of a tissue-flap using a tissue adhesion barrier: Applications for IVM imaging in the mammary fat pad and lymph node,” IntraVital, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 69–76, 2012.
- Koji Tanaka, Yasuhiro Inoue, Keiichi Uchida, Toshimitsu Araki, Yasuhiko Mohri, Akira Mizoguchi, Masato Kusunoki, Masato Okigami, Yuji Toiyama, Yuki Morimoto, Kohei Matsushita, Mikio Kawamura, Kiyoshi Hashimoto, Susumu Saigusa, and Yoshinaga Okugawa, “In vivo real-time imaging of chemotherapy response on the liver metastatic tumor microenvironment using multiphoton microscopy,” Oncology Reports, vol. 28, no. 5, pp. 1822–1830, 2012.
- Stephanie Alexander, Bettina Weigelin, Frank Winkler, and Peter Friedl, “Preclinical intravital microscopy of the tumour-stroma interface: invasion, metastasis, and therapy response,” Current Opinion in Cell Biology, 2013.
- Miriam R. Fein, and Mikala Egeblad, “Caught in the act: revealing the metastatic process by live imaging,” Disease Models & Mechanisms, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 580–593, 2013.
- Koji Tanaka, Yuji Toiyama, Yasuhiro Inoue, Keiichi Uchida, Toshimitsu Araki, Yasuhiko Mohri, Akira Mizoguchi, and Masato Kusunoki, “Intravital imaging of gastrointestinal diseases in preclinical models using two-photon laser scanning microscopy,” Surgery Today, vol. 43, no. 2, pp. 123–129, 2013.
- Saskia I. J. Ellenbroek, and Jacco van Rheenen, “Imaging hallmarks of cancer in living mice,” Nature Reviews Cancer, vol. 14, no. 6, pp. 406–418, 2014.
- Tadanobu Shimura, Koji Tanaka, Yuji Toiyama, Masato Okigami, Shozo Ide, Takahito Kitajima, Satoru Kondo, Susumu Saigusa, Masaki Ohi, Toshimitsu Araki, Yasuhiro Inoue, Keiichi Uchida, Yasuhiko Mohri, Akira Mizoguchi, and Masato Kusunoki, “In vivo optical pathology of paclitaxel efficacy on the peritoneal metastatic xenograft model of gastric cancer using two-photon laser scanning microscopy,” Gastric Cancer, 2014.
- Maria Alieva, Laila Ritsma, Randy J Giedt, Ralph Weissleder, and Jacco van Rheenen, “Imaging windows for long-term intravital imaging: General overview and technical insights,” IntraVital, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. e29917, 2014.