- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Oncology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 601682, 8 pages
Cucurbitacin B Causes Increased Radiation Sensitivity of Human Breast Cancer Cells via G2/M Cell Cycle Arrest
1Faculty of Medical Technology, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand
2Free Radical and Radiation Biology Program, Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
3Faculty of Science, Ramkhamhaeng University, Bangkok, Thailand
Received 23 January 2012; Accepted 27 March 2012
Academic Editor: Julian J. Raffoul
Copyright © 2012 Suwit Duangmano et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ahmed Aribi, Sigal Gery, Dhong Hyun Lee, Nils H. Thoennissen, Gabriela B. Thoennissen, Rocio Alvarez, Quoc Ho, Kunik Lee, Ngan B. Doan, Kin T. Chan, Melvin Toh, Jonathan W. Said, and H. Phillip Koeffler, “The triterpenoid cucurbitacin B augments the antiproliferative activity of chemotherapy in human breast cancer,” International Journal of Cancer, vol. 132, no. 12, pp. 2730–2737, 2012.
- Yajuan Gao, Mohammad Shyful Islam, Jiang Tian, Vivian Wai Yan Lui, and Dong Xiao, “Inactivation of ATP citrate lyase by Cucurbitacin B: A bioactive compound from cucumber, inhibits prostate cancer growth,” Cancer Letters, 2014.