- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Oncology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 621685, 7 pages
DNA Damage Response is Prominent in Ovarian High-Grade Serous Carcinomas, Especially Those with Rsf-1 (HBXAP) Overexpression
1Department of Pathology, Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA
2Department of Pathology, Cleveland Clinics, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
Received 14 May 2011; Revised 29 July 2011; Accepted 11 August 2011
Academic Editor: Kentaro Nakayama
Copyright © 2012 Malti Kshirsagar et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Elisabeth Smolle, Valentin Taucher, Martin Pichler, Edgar Petru, Sigurd Lax, and Johannes Haybaeck, “Targeting signaling pathways in epithelial ovarian cancer,” International Journal of Molecular Sciences, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 9536–9555, 2013.
- Jim Jinn-Chyuan Sheu, Jung Hye Choi, Bin Guan, Fuu-Jen Tsai, Chun-Hung Hua, Ming-Tsung Lai, Tian-Li Wang, and Ie-Ming Shih, “Rsf-1, a chromatin remodelling protein, interacts with cyclin E1 and promotes tumour development,” The Journal of Pathology, vol. 229, no. 4, pp. 559–568, 2013.
- Zhongyi Hu, Denglu Zhang, Jianrong Hao, Keli Tian, Wei Wang, Hongxiang Lou, and Huiqing Yuan, “Induction of DNA damage and p21-dependent senescence by Riccardin D is a novel mechanism contributing to its growth suppression in prostate cancer cells in vitro and in vivo,” Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology, vol. 73, no. 2, pp. 397–407, 2013.
- Álvaro Henrique Ingles Garces, Mariane Sousa Fontes Dias, Eduardo Paulino, Carlos Gil Moreira Ferreira, and Andréia Cristina de Melo, “Treatment of ovarian cancer beyond chemotherapy: Are we hitting the target?,” Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology, 2014.
- Sunwoo Min, Sujin Jo, Ho-Soo Lee, Sunyoung Chae, Jong-Soo Lee, Jae-Hoon Ji, and Hyeseong Cho, “ATM-dependent chromatin remodeler Rsf-1 facilitates DNA damage checkpoints and homologous recombination repair,” Cell Cycle, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 0–11, 2014.