- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 218250, 10 pages
Obesity and Cancer Screening according to Race and Gender
1Department of Family and Community Medicine, Christiana Care Health System, 1400 North Washington Street, Room 328, Wilmington, DE 19801, USA
2Department of Family and Community Medicine, Jefferson Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
3Division of Population Science, Department of Medical Oncology, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
4Helen F. Graham Cancer Center, Christiana Care Health System, Newark, DE 19713, USA
Received 2 August 2011; Accepted 24 October 2011
Academic Editor: Francesco Saverio Papadia
Copyright © 2011 Heather Bittner Fagan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jin Kyun Park, Hyun Ah Park, Jin Joo Park, and Young Gyu Cho, “Obesity and Screening Compliance for Breast and Cervical Cancer in Korean Women,” Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention, vol. 13, no. 7, pp. 3271–3274, 2012.
- Nisa M. Maruthur, Shari Bolen, Kimberly Gudzune, Frederick L. Brancati, and Jeanne M. Clark, “Body Mass Index and Colon Cancer Screening: A Systematic Review and Meta-An alysis,” Cancer Epidemiology Biomarkers & Prevention, vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 737–746, 2012.
- Syed A. J. Bokhari, Cynthia V. Maxwell, Diljeet K. Singh, and Bonnie E. O'Hayon, “Challenges of Pelvic Imaging in Obese Women,” Radiographics, vol. 32, no. 6, pp. 1839–1862, 2012.
- Elvonna Atkins, Suresh Madhavan, Traci LeMasters, Ami Vyas, Sara Jane Gainor, and Scot Remick, “Are Obese Women More Likely to Participate in a Mobile Mammography Program?,” Journal of Community Health, vol. 38, no. 2, pp. 338–348, 2013.
- Wenjing Tao, “Clinical management of obese patients with cancer,” Nature Reviews Clinical Oncology, vol. 10, no. 9, pp. 519–533, 2013.