- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 102942, 8 pages
Association between BDNF rs6265 and Obesity in the Boston Puerto Rican Health Study
1Institute of Animal Science, Guangdong Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Guangzhou 510640, China
2Nutrition and Genomics Laboratory, JM-USDA Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging, Tufts University, Boston, MA 02111, USA
3Alzheimer’s Disease Center at Boston university, Boston, MA 02215, USA
4Department of Health Sciences, Northeastern University, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Received 12 September 2012; Revised 6 November 2012; Accepted 27 November 2012
Academic Editor: David Allison
Copyright © 2012 Xian-Yong Ma et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Matea Nikolac Perkovic, Maja Mustapic, Mladen Pavlovic, Suzana Uzun, Oliver Kozumplik, Ivan Barisic, Dorotea Muck-Seler, and Nela Pivac, “Lack of association between brain-derived neurotrophic factor Val66Met polymorphism and body mass index change over time in healthy adults,” Neuroscience Letters, vol. 545, pp. 127–131, 2013.
- Gull Rukh, Emily Sonestedt, Olle Melander, Bo Hedblad, Elisabet Wirfalt, and Ulrika Ericson, “Genetic susceptibility to obesity and diet intakes: association and interac tion analyses in the Malmo Diet and Cancer Study,” Genes and Nutrition, vol. 8, no. 6, pp. 535–547, 2013.
- Yi Zhang, Meijuan Chen, Zhiguo Wu, Jun Chen, Shunying Yu, and Yiru Fang, “Association Study of Val66Met Polymorphism in Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Fa ctor Gene with Clozapine-Induced Metabolic Syndrome: Preliminary Results,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 8, 2013.
- Catherine Bennetau-Pelissero, “Polyphénols et voies de signalisation, données récentes,” Cahiers de Nutrition et de Diététique, 2014.