- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 107989, 4 pages
Obesity and Trends in Life Expectancy
1Department of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine, Monash University, The Alfred Centre, 99 Commercial Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004, Australia
2National Centre for Epidemiology and Population Health, The Australian National University, Canberra, ACT 0200, Australia
3Department of Medicine, University of Melbourne, Repatriation Hospital, Heidelberg, VIC 3084, Australia
Received 9 January 2012; Accepted 14 February 2012
Academic Editor: Abel Romero-Corral
Copyright © 2012 Helen L. Walls et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Annette G. Greer, “Obesity, Integral Leadership, and Health Policy,” Bariatric Nursing and Surgical Patient Care, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 189–191, 2012.
- Patricia Cristina Lisboa, Elaine de Oliveira, and Egberto Gaspar de Moura, “Obesity and endocrine dysfunction programmed by maternal smoking in pregnancy and lactation.,” Frontiers in physiology, vol. 3, pp. 437, 2012.
- Niva Shapira, “Women's higher health risks in the obesogenic environment: a gender nutrition approach to metabolic dimorphism with predictive, preventive, and personalised medicine.,” The EPMA journal, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 1, 2013.