- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 180176, 9 pages
Overweight Adolescents’ Self-Perceived Weight and Weight Control Behaviour: HBSC Study in Finland 1994–2010
Department of Health Sciences, Research Center for Health Promotion, University of Jyväskylä, P.O. Box 35, 40014 Jyväskylä, Finland
Received 4 November 2011; Revised 15 February 2012; Accepted 26 March 2012
Academic Editor: Pedro J. Teixeira
Copyright © 2012 Kristiina Ojala et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Pedro J. Teixeira, Jutta Mata, Geoffrey C. Williams, Amy A. Gorin, and Simone Lemieux, “Self-Regulation, Motivation, and Psychosocial Factors in Weight Management,” Journal of Obesity, vol. 2012, pp. 1–4, 2012.
- Ann Frisén, and Linda Anneheden, “Changes in 10-year-old children's body esteem: A time-lag study between 2000 and 2010,” Scandinavian Journal of Psychology, vol. 55, no. 2, pp. 123–129, 2014.