- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 318176, 8 pages
Treadmill Calibration of the Actigraph GT1M in Young-to-Middle-Aged Obese-to-Severely Obese Subjects
1Faculty of Health Studies, Sogn og Fjordane University College, P.O. Box 523, 6803 Førde, Norway
2Department of Sports Medicine, Norwegian School of Sport Sciences, P.O. Box 4014, Ullevaal Stadion, 0806 Oslo, Norway
Received 21 August 2012; Revised 2 October 2012; Accepted 2 October 2012
Academic Editor: David Allison
Copyright © 2012 Eivind Aadland and Sigmund Alfred Anderssen. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Eivind Aadland, Randi Jepsen, John Roger Andersen, and Sigmund Alfred Anderssen, “Increased Physical Activity Improves Aerobic Fitness, But Not Functional Walking Capacity, In Severely Obese Subjects Participating In A Lifestyle Intervention,” Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine, vol. 45, no. 10, pp. 1071–1077, 2013.
- E. Aadland, J. R. Andersen, S. A. Anderssen, and O. M. Kvalheim, “Impact of physical activity and diet on lipoprotein particle concentrations in severely obese women participating in a 1-year lifestyle intervention,” Clinical Obesity, 2013.
- Randi Jepsen, Eivind Aadland, Lesley Robertson, Merete Kristiansen, John Roger Andersen, and Gerd Karin Natvig, “Factors and associations for physical activity in severely obese adults during a two-year lifestyle intervention,” PeerJ, vol. 2, pp. e505, 2014.
- Eivind Aadland, Randi Jepsen, John Roger Andersen, and Sigmund Alfred Anderssen, “Differences In Fat Loss In Response To Physical Activity Among Severely Obese Men And Women,” Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine, vol. 46, no. 4, pp. 363–369, 2014.
- Gustavo J. Almeida, David M. Wert, Kelly S. Brower, and Sara R. Piva, “Validity of Physical Activity Measures in Individuals After Total Knee Arthroplasty,” Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2014.