- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 407103, 8 pages
Binge Eating Disorder Mediates Links between Symptoms of Depression, Anxiety, and Caloric Intake in Overweight and Obese Women
1Department of Human and Molecular Genetics, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA 23298, USA
2Virginia Institute for Psychiatric and Behavioral Genetics, Virginia Commonwealth University, Biotechnology I, Richmond, VA 23298, USA
3Department of Psychiatry, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA 23298, USA
4Department of Psychiatry, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
5Department of Psychology, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, NV 89154, USA
Received 31 December 2011; Revised 19 February 2012; Accepted 14 April 2012
Academic Editor: Kristin Schneider
Copyright © 2012 Roseann E. Peterson et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Andrea B. Goldschmidt, Ross D. Crosby, Scott G. Engel, Scott J. Crow, Li Cao, Carol B. Peterson, and Nora Durkin, “Affect and eating behavior in obese adults with and without elevated depression symptoms,” International Journal of Eating Disorders, 2013.
- Nadja Freund, Britta S. Thompson, Kevin J. Norman, Patrick Einhorn, and Susan L. Andersen, “Developmental emergence of an obsessive-compulsive phenotype and binge behavior in rats,” Psychopharmacology, 2015.
- M.M. Boggiano, L.E. Wenger, B. Turan, M.M. Tatum, P.R. Morgan, and M.D. Sylvester, “Eating tasty food to cope. Longitudinal association with BMI,” Appetite, 2015.
- Rebecca R. Klatzkin, Sierra Gaffney, Kathryn Cyrus, Elizabeth Bigus, and Kimberly A. Brownley, “Binge eating disorder and obesity: Preliminary evidence for distinct cardiovascular and psychological phenotypes,” Physiology & Behavior, 2015.