- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 505274, 9 pages
Obesity and Pulmonary Hypertension: A Review of Pathophysiologic Mechanisms
1Section of Cardiology, Heart and Vascular Center, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH 03756, USA
2Department of Medicine, Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth, Hanover, NH 03755, USA
Received 3 March 2012; Accepted 18 July 2012
Academic Editor: David Allison
Copyright © 2012 Scott E. Friedman and Bruce W. Andrus. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Christoph A. Kauppert, Iris Dvorak, Florian Kollert, Frank Heinemann, Rudolf A. Jörres, Michael Pfeifer, and Stephan Budweiser, “Pulmonary hypertension in obesity-hypoventilation syndrome,” Respiratory Medicine, 2013.
- P. Priou, W. Trzepizur, and F. Gagnadoux, “Le syndrome obésité-hypoventilation: revue de la littérature,” Réanimation, vol. 22, no. 5, pp. 455–461, 2013.
- Zhi-Hong Yang, Jiro Takeo, and Masashi Katayama, “Oral administration of omega-7 palmitoleic acid induces satiety and the rel ease of appetite-related hormones in male rats,” Appetite, vol. 65, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Branislava Ivanovic, and Cesare Cuspidi, “Metabolic syndrome and right ventricle: An updated review,” European Journal Of Internal Medicine, vol. 24, no. 7, pp. 608–616, 2013.