- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 597924, 8 pages
Fast Food Consumption, Quality of Diet, and Obesity among Isfahanian Adolescent Girls
1Food Security Research Center, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, Iran
2Department of Community Nutrition, School of Nutrition and Food Science, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, Iran
Received 2 January 2012; Revised 11 March 2012; Accepted 19 March 2012
Academic Editor: Jack A. Yanovski
Copyright © 2012 Mohammad Hossein Rouhani et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Agnieszka Jaworowska, Toni Blackham, Ian G. Davies, and Leonard Stevenson, “Nutritional challenges and health implications of takeaway and fast food,” Nutrition Reviews, vol. 71, no. 5, pp. 310–318, 2013.
- Gholamreza Sharifirad, Parastoo Yarmohammadi, Leila Azadbakht, Mohammad Ali Morowatisharifabad, and Akbar Hassanzadeh, “Determinants of Fast Food Consumption among Iranian High School Students Based on Planned Behavior Theory,” Journal of Obesity, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.