- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 618728, 9 pages
Associations of Cardiorespiratory Fitness and Fatness with Metabolic Syndrome in Rural Women with Prehypertension
1Division of Physical Therapy Education, School of Allied Health Professions, College of Medicine, 984420 Nebraska Medical Center, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE 68198-4420, USA
2College of Nursing, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE 68198-5330, USA
3College of Nursing, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Lincoln, NE 68588-0220, USA
4Panhandle Research and Extension, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Scottsbluff, NE 69361, USA
Received 22 May 2012; Revised 25 October 2012; Accepted 25 October 2012
Academic Editor: Jack A. Yanovski
Copyright © 2012 Patricia A. Hageman et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Charlotte N. Steins Bisschop, Petra H. M. Peeters, Evelyn M. Monninkhof, Yvonne T. van der Schouw, and Anne M. May, “Associations of visceral fat, physical activity and muscle strength with the metabolic syndrome,” Maturitas, vol. 76, no. 2, pp. 139–145, 2013.
- Wei Yao, Yuemin Sun, Xuechun Wang, Quan Si, Huili Chen, and Zheng Wan, “High prevalence of metabolic syndrome in a middle-aged and elderly population with prehypertension in Tianjin,” Clinical and Experimental Hypertension, pp. 1–6, 2014.