- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 634048, 6 pages
Weight and Body Composition Changes during the First Three Years of College
1Department of Nutrition, Dietetics, and Hospitality Management, Auburn University, 101 Poultry Science Building, AL 36849, USA
2Department of Consumer Affairs, Auburn University, 308 Spidle Hall, AL 36849, USA
Received 19 April 2012; Accepted 26 August 2012
Academic Editor: Francesco Saverio Papadia
Copyright © 2012 Sareen S. Gropper et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Michael V. Fedewa, Bhibha M. Das, Ellen M. Evans, and Rod K. Dishman, “Change in Weight and Adiposity in College Students,” American Journal of Preventive Medicine, 2014.
- Gina Merchant, Nadir Weibel, Kevin Patrick, James H Fowler, Greg J Norman, Anjali Gupta, Christina Servetas, Karen Calfas, Ketaki Raste, Laura Pina, Mike Donohue, William G Griswold, and Simon Marshall, “Click “Like” to Change Your Behavior: A Mixed Methods Study of College Students’ Exposure to and Engagement With Facebook Content Designed for Weight Loss,” Journal of Medical Internet Research, vol. 16, no. 6, pp. e158, 2014.