- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 697563, 5 pages
Functional Movement Is Negatively Associated with Weight Status and Positively Associated with Physical Activity in British Primary School Children
Department of Biomolecular and Sports Sciences, Coventry University, Coventry CV1 5FB, UK
Received 29 November 2011; Revised 17 January 2012; Accepted 21 January 2012
Academic Editor: George P. Nassis
Copyright © 2012 Michael J. Duncan and Michelle Stanley. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sharon Ann Plowman, “Top 10 Research Questions Related to Musculoskeletal Physical Fitness Testing in Children and Adolescents,” Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport, vol. 85, no. 2, pp. 174–187, 2014.
- Daniela A. Rubin, Kathleen S. Wilson, Lenny D. Wiersma, Jie W. Weiss, and Debra J. Rose, “Rationale and design of active play @ home: a parent-led physical activity program for children with and without disability,” Bmc Pediatrics, vol. 14, 2014.