- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 730409, 15 pages
Influence of Running and Walking on Hormonal Regulators of Appetite in Women
1Department of Family and Consumer Sciences, University of Wyoming, Laramie, WY 82071, USA
2Department of Biostatistics, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
3Department of Animal Science, University of Wyoming, Laramie, WY 82071, USA
4Fay W. Whitney School of Nursing, University of Wyoming, Laramie, WY 82071, USA
Received 14 October 2011; Accepted 22 December 2011
Academic Editor: Pietro Forestieri
Copyright © 2012 D. Enette Larson-Meyer et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Matthew M. Schubert, Ben Desbrow, Surendran Sabapathy, and Michael Leveritt, “Acute exercise and subsequent energy intake. A meta-analysis,” Appetite, vol. 63, pp. 92–104, 2013.
- Matthew M. Schubert, Surendran Sabapathy, Michael Leveritt, and Ben Desbrow, “Acute Exercise and Hormones Related to Appetite Regulation: A Meta-Analysis,” Sports Medicine, 2013.