- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 828737, 9 pages
Complications, Reoperations, and Nutrient Deficiencies Two Years after Sleeve Gastrectomy
1Department of General, Abdominal and Pediatric, Surgery, Municipal Hospital, Straße des Friedens 122, 07548 Gera, Germany
2Department of General, Abdominal and Vascular Surgery, University Hospital, Magdeburg, Germany
Received 1 February 2012; Accepted 18 March 2012
Academic Editor: G. Silecchia
Copyright © 2012 Nicole Pech et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Andreas Alexandrou, Eleni Armeni, Evangelia Kouskouni, Evangelia Tsoka, Theodoros Diamantis, and Irene Lambrinoudaki, “Cross-sectional long-term micronutrient deficiencies after sleeve gastrectomy versus Roux-en-Y gastric bypass: a pilot study,” Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases, 2013.
- Ignacio Jauregui-Lobera, “Iron Deficiency and Bariatric Surgery,” Nutrients, vol. 5, no. 5, pp. 1595–1608, 2013.
- Muriel Coupaye, Pauline Rivière, Marie Christine Breuil, Benjamin Castel, Catherine Bogard, Thierry Dupré, Martin Flamant, Simon Msika, and Séverine Ledoux, “Comparison of Nutritional Status During the First Year After Sleeve Gastrectomy and Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass,” Obesity Surgery, 2013.
- Jun Iwamoto, Yoshihiro Sato, and Hideo Matsumoto, “Influence of Gastrectomy on Cortical and Cancellous Bones in Rats,” Gastroenterology Research and Practice, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- P. Sachdev, T. Makaya, S. S. Marven, R. Ackroyd, J. K. Wales, N. P. Wright, and M. Didi, “Bariatric surgery in severely obese adolescents: a single-centre experience,” Archives of Disease in Childhood, vol. 99, no. 10, pp. 894–898, 2014.
- P. W. J. van Rutte, E. O. Aarts, J. F. Smulders, and S. W. Nienhuijs, “Nutrient Deficiencies Before and After Sleeve Gastrectomy,” Obesity Surgery, 2014.
- Yoshihiro Nagao, Michele Diana, Michel Vix, Antonio D’Urso, Didier Mutter, and Jacques Marescaux, “Age impact on weight loss and glycolipid profile after laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy: experience with 308 consecutive patients,” Surgical Endoscopy, 2014.
- Piotr Adamczyk, Marek Bužga, Pavol Holéczy, Zdeněk Švagera, Vít Šmajstrla, Pavel Zonča, and Wojciech Pluskiewicz, “Bone mineral density and body composition after laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy in men: a short-term longitudinal study,” International Journal of Surgery, 2015.
- P. Adamczyk, M. Buzga, P. Holeczy, Z. Svagera, P. Zonca, H. Sievaenen, and W. Pluskiewicz, “Body Size, Bone Mineral Density, and Body Composition in Obese Women After Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy: A 1-Year Longitudinal Study,” Hormone And Metabolic Research, vol. 47, no. 12, pp. 873–879, 2015.
- C. Stroh, F. Meyer, and T. Manger, “Nutritive Defizite und Supplementation nach metabolischer Chirurgie,” Der Chirurg, 2016.