- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 868256, 6 pages
Weight Status in Persons with Multiple Sclerosis: Implications for Mobility Outcomes
1Department of Kinesiology and Community Health, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 233 Freer Hall, Urbana, IL 61801, USA
2School of Medicine, University of Illinois at Peoria, Peoria, IL 61603, USA
Received 14 July 2012; Accepted 22 August 2012
Academic Editor: Jordi Salas-Salvadó
Copyright © 2012 Lara A. Pilutti et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yvonne C. Learmonth, Deirdre D. Dlugonski, Lara A. Pilutti, and Brian M. Sandroff, “The reliability, precision and clinically meaningful change of walking asse ssments in multiple sclerosis,” Multiple Sclerosis Journal, vol. 19, no. 13, pp. 1784–1791, 2013.
- R. Klaren, B. M. Sandroff, Y. C. Learmonth, D. Dlugonski, and L. A. Pilutti, “Psychometric properties of the Fatigue Severity Scale and the Modified Fati gue Impact Scale,” Journal Of The Neurological Sciences, vol. 331, no. 1-2, pp. 102–107, 2013.
- Lara A. Pilutti, Deirdre Dlugonski, Brian M. Sandroff, Rachel E. Klaren, and Robert W. Motl, “Internet-Delivered Lifestyle Physical Activity Intervention Improves Body Composition in Multiple Sclerosis: Preliminary Evidence From a Randomized Controlled Trial,” Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2014.