- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 868256, 6 pages
Weight Status in Persons with Multiple Sclerosis: Implications for Mobility Outcomes
1Department of Kinesiology and Community Health, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 233 Freer Hall, Urbana, IL 61801, USA
2School of Medicine, University of Illinois at Peoria, Peoria, IL 61603, USA
Received 14 July 2012; Accepted 22 August 2012
Academic Editor: Jordi Salas-Salvadó
Copyright © 2012 Lara A. Pilutti et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yvonne C. Learmonth, Deirdre D. Dlugonski, Lara A. Pilutti, Brian M. Sandroff, and Robert W. Motl, “The reliability, precision and clinically meaningful change of walking assessments in multiple sclerosis,” Multiple Sclerosis Journal, vol. 19, no. 13, pp. 1784–1791, 2013.
- B. M. Sandroff, R. Klaren, Y. C. Learmonth, D. Dlugonski, L. A. Pilutti, and R. W. Motl, “Psychometric properties of the Fatigue Severity Scale and the Modified Fatigue Impact Scale,” Journal Of The Neurological Sciences, vol. 331, no. 1-2, pp. 102–107, 2013.
- Lara A. Pilutti, Deirdre Dlugonski, Brian M. Sandroff, Rachel E. Klaren, and Robert W. Motl, “Internet-Delivered Lifestyle Physical Activity Intervention Improves Body Composition in Multiple Sclerosis: Preliminary Evidence From a Randomized Controlled Trial,” Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2014.
- Prudence Tettey, Steve Simpson, Bruce Taylor, Leigh Blizzard, Anne-Louise Ponsonby, Terence Dwyer, Karam Kostner, and Ingrid van der Mei, “An adverse lipid profile is associated with disability and progression in disability, in people with MS,” Multiple Sclerosis Journal, vol. 20, no. 13, pp. 1737–1744, 2014.
- Prudence Tettey, Steve Simpson, Bruce V. Taylor, and Ingrid van der Mei, “Vascular comorbidities in the onset and progression of multiple sclerosis,” Journal of the Neurological Sciences, 2014.
- Brian M. Sandroff, Rachel E. Klaren, and Robert W. Motl, “Relationships Among Physical Inactivity, Deconditioning, and Walking Impairment in Persons With Multiple Sclerosis,” Journal Of Neurologic Physical Therapy, vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 103–110, 2015.
- Lara A. Pilutti, and Robert W. Motl, “Body Mass Index Underestimates Adiposity in Persons With Multiple Sclerosis,” Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2015.