- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 926857, 8 pages
The Genetics of PTPN1 and Obesity: Insights from Mouse Models of Tissue-Specific PTP1B Deficiency
Department of Animal Biology, School of Veterinary Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, 3800 Spruce Street, Vet 223E, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Received 24 February 2012; Revised 18 April 2012; Accepted 18 April 2012
Academic Editor: Yvon Chagnon
Copyright © 2012 Ryan C. Tsou and Kendra K. Bence. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jian-Hua Ma, Liping Su, Jian Zhu, Peter K. Law, Kok-Onn Lee, Lei Ye, and Zi-Zheng Wang, “Skeletal myoblast transplantation on gene expression profiles of insulin signaling pathway and mitochondrial biogenesis and function in skeletal muscle,” Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice, 2013.
- Claudia Lindtner, Thomas Scherer, Elizabeth Zielinski, Nika Filatova, Martin Fasshauer, Nicholas K. Tonks, Michelle Puchowicz, and Christoph Buettner, “Binge Drinking Induces Whole-Body Insulin Resistance by Impairing Hypothalamic Insulin Action,” Science Translational Medicine, vol. 5, no. 170, 2013.
- Manisha Nautiyal, Amy C. Arnold, Mark C. Chappell, and Debra I. Diz, “The Brain Renin-Angiotensin System and Mitochondrial Function: Influence on Blood Pressure and Baroreflex in Transgenic Rat Strains,” International Journal of Hypertension, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Esteban N. Gurzov, William J. Stanley, Thomas C. Brodnicki, and Helen E. Thomas, “Protein tyrosine phosphatases: molecular switches in metabolism and diabetes,” Trends in Endocrinology & Metabolism, 2014.
- Abdelali Agouni, Simon Tual-Chalot, Matthieu Chalopin, Lucie Duluc, Nimesh Mody, M. Carmen Martinez, Ramaroson Andriantsitohaina, and Mirela Delibegović, “Hepatic protein tyrosine phosphatase 1B (PTP1B) deficiency protects against obesity-induced endothelial dysfunction,” Biochemical Pharmacology, 2014.