- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 969124, 9 pages
The Impact of Abdominal Obesity Status on Cardiovascular Response to the Mediterranean Diet
1Institute of Nutraceuticals and Functional Foods, Laval University, 2440 Hochelaga Boulevard, QC, Canada G1V 0A6
2Department of Food Science and Nutrition, Pavillon Paul-Comtois, Laval University, 2425 Rue de l'Agriculture, QC, Canada G1V 0A6
3Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Pavillon Ferdinand-Vandry, Laval University, 1050 Medicine Avenue, QC, Canada G1V 0A6
Received 4 July 2012; Revised 10 September 2012; Accepted 18 September 2012
Academic Editor: Robert Ross
Copyright © 2012 Alexandra Bédard et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ritesh K. Baboota, Mahendra Bishnoi, Padma Ambalam, Kanthi Kiran Kondepudi, Siddhartha M. Sarma, Ravneet K. Boparai, and Koteswaraiah Podili, “Functional food ingredients for the management of obesity and associated co-morbidities – A review,” Journal of Functional Foods, 2013.
- Jaime Ruiz-Tovar, Evangelina Boix, Maryana Bozhychko, Jone Miren Del Campo, Rosana Martinez, Jose Maria Bonete, and Rafael Calpena, “Pre And Postoperative Adherence To Mediterranean-Like Diet And Its Effect On Weight Loss And Cardiovascular Risk Factors After Sleeve Gastrectomy,” Nutricion Hospitalaria, vol. 30, no. 4, pp. 756–762, 2014.