- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 129193, 10 pages
Systems Science and Childhood Obesity: A Systematic Review and New Directions
1Department of Pediatrics, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, CB 7225, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
2Department of Health Care Organization and Policy, School of Public Health, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL 35294, USA
Received 15 February 2013; Revised 26 March 2013; Accepted 27 March 2013
Academic Editor: Reza Majdzadeh
Copyright © 2013 Asheley Cockrell Skinner and E. Michael Foster. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Erin R. Hager, “Commentary: Pediatric Obesity: Systems Science Strategies for Prevention,” Journal of Pediatric Psychology, vol. 38, no. 9, pp. 1044–1050, 2013.
- Melanie S. Nichols, Rebecca C. Reynolds, Elizabeth Waters, Timothy Gill, Lesley King, Boyd A. Swinburn, and Steven Allender, “Community-based efforts to prevent obesity: Australia-wide survey of projects,” Health Promotion Journal of Australia, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 111, 2013.
- Peter Lekkas, and Ivana Stankov, “Framing Obesity-Drawing On The Margins Response,” American Journal of Public Health, vol. 104, no. 7, pp. E1–E2, 2014.