- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 159123, 10 pages
The Epidemiological Boehringer Ingelheim Employee Study—Part I: Impact of Overweight and Obesity on Cardiometabolic Risk
1West-German Centre of Diabetes and Health, Düsseldorf Catholic Hospital Group, 40591 Düsseldorf, Germany
2Department of Medical Statistics, RWTH-Aachen University, 52062 Aachen, Germany
3Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH, 55218 Ingelheim, Germany
4Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH & Co. KG, 55218 Ingelheim, Germany
5mediStatistica, 58809 Neuenrade, Germany
6Medical Corporate Department, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH & Co. KG, 55218 Ingelheim, Germany
7Mannheim Institute for Public Health, Medical Faculty Mannheim, Ruprecht-Karls University Heidelberg, 68131 Mannheim, Germany
Received 8 April 2013; Revised 25 June 2013; Accepted 9 July 2013
Academic Editor: Rob Van Dam
Copyright © 2013 Kerstin Kempf et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Tai-shun Li, Wen-jie Sun, Ming-wei Wei, Shi-hong Chen, Peng Wang, Xu-lin Wang, Lian-ping He, and Yu-feng Wen, “ROC curves of obesity indicators have a predictive value for children hypertension aged 7-17 years,” Nutricion Hospitalaria, vol. 30, no. 2, pp. 275–280, 2014.
- Michaela Noreik, Mareike Maurmann, Veronika Meier, Ingrid Becker, Gabriele Röhrig, Maria Cristina Polidori, and Ralf-Joachim Schulz, “Resting energy expenditure (REE) in an old-old population: implications for metabolic stress,” Experimental Gerontology, 2014.
- A. Kieback, M. Augustin, H. Heigel, I. Schäfer, and E.S. Debus, “Prävalenz und medikamentöse Therapie des arteriellen Hypertonus der erwerbstätigen Bevölkerung in Deutschland,” Gefässchirurgie, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 104–108, 2014.
- Conrad P. Earnest, and Timothy S. Church, “Evaluation of a Voluntary Worksite Weight Loss Program on Metabolic Syndrome,” Metabolic Syndrome and Related Disorders, pp. 150824122635008, 2015.
- Mervat El-Eshmawy, and Ibrahim Abdel Aal, “Relationships between preptin and osteocalcin in obese, overweight, and normal weight adults,” Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism, pp. 1–5, 2015.