- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 172035, 17 pages
Expanding the Role of Primary Care in the Prevention and Treatment of Childhood Obesity: A Review of Clinic- and Community-Based Recommendations and Interventions
1Mathematica Policy Research, 955 Massachusetts Avenue, Suite 801, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
2Mathematica Policy Research, 1100 1st Street, NE, 12th Floor, Washington, DC 20002-4221, USA
3Mathematica Policy Research, 220 East Huron Street, Suite 300, Ann Arbor, MI 48104-1912, USA
Received 11 February 2013; Accepted 20 March 2013
Academic Editor: Roya Kelishadi
Copyright © 2013 Michaela Vine et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- N. Stettler, B. H. Wrotniak, D. L. Hill, S. K. Kumanyika, M. S. Xanthopoulos, S. Nihtianova, J. Shults, S. S. Leff, A. Pinto, R. I. Berkowitz, and M. S. Faith, “Prevention of excess weight gain in paediatric primary care: beverages only or multiple lifestyle factors. The Smart Step Study, a cluster-randomized clinical trial,” Pediatric Obesity, 2014.
- Amrita Ghai, Irena Milosevic, Michele Laliberte, Valerie H. Taylor, and Randi E. McCabe, “Body image concerns in obese women seeking bariatric surgery,” Ethnicity and Inequalities in Health and Social Care, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 96–107, 2014.
- Randi E. Foraker, Philip R. O. Payne, and Peter J. Embi, “Community-level determinants of obesity: harnessing the power of electronic health records for retrospective data analysis,” Bmc Medical Informatics and Decision Making, vol. 14, 2014.
- Jillian LS Avis, Tracey Bridger, Annick Buchholz, Jean-Pierre Chanoine, Stasia Hadjiyannakis, Jill Hamilton, Mary M Jetha, Laurent Legault, Katherine M Morrison, Anne Wareham, and Geoff DC Ball, “ It’s like rocket science…only more complex : Challenges and experiences related to managing pediatric obesity in Canada ,” Expert Review of Endocrinology & Metabolism, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Jonathan Bonnet, Aaron George, Pippa Evans, Mina Silberberg, and Diana Dolinsky, “Rethinking Obesity Counseling: Having the French Fry Discussion,” Journal of Obesity, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.