- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 291546, 11 pages
Obesity as a Major Risk Factor for Cancer
Department of Biomedical Sciences and Human Oncology, Section of Internal Medicine and Oncology, University of Bari “Aldo Moro”, School of Medicine, Policlinico, Piazza Giulio Cesare 11, 70124 Bari, Italy
Received 18 December 2012; Revised 17 July 2013; Accepted 25 July 2013
Academic Editor: Francesco Saverio Papadia
Copyright © 2013 Giovanni De Pergola and Franco Silvestris. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mauro Zamboni, Andrea P. Rossi, Francesco Fantin, Giulia Zamboni, Salvatore Chirumbolo, Elena Zoico, and Gloria Mazzali, “Adipose tissue, diet and aging,” Mechanisms of Ageing and Development, 2013.
- Socrates Villegas-Comonfort, Rocio Castillo-Sanchez, Nathalia Serna-Marquez, Pedro Cortes-Reynosa, and Eduardo Perez Salazar, “Arachidonic acid promotes migration and invasion through a PI3K/Akt-dependent pathway in MDA-MB-231 breast cancer cells,” Prostaglandins, Leukotrienes and Essential Fatty Acids (PLEFA), 2014.
- Matthew GK Benesch, Yi M Ko, Todd PW McMullen, and David N Brindley, “Autotaxin in the crosshairs: Taking aim at cancer and other inflammatory conditions,” FEBS Letters, 2014.