- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 298675, 6 pages
Comparison among T1-Weighted Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Modified Dixon Method, and Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy in Measuring Bone Marrow Fat
New York Obesity Nutrition Research Center, St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital and Institute of Human Nutrition, Columbia University, 1090 Amsterdam Avenue, 14K, New York, NY 10025, USA
Received 1 February 2013; Accepted 5 March 2013
Academic Editor: Analiza M. Silva
Copyright © 2013 Wei Shen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Guan-Wu Li, Zheng Xu, Shi-Xin Chang, Hua Nian, Xiao-Yan Wang, and Lin-Di Qin, “Icariin prevents ovariectomy-induced bone loss and lowers marrow adipogenesis,” Menopause, vol. 21, no. 9, pp. 1007–1016, 2014.
- Pierre Hardouin, Vittorio Pansini, and Bernard Cortet, “Bone marrow fat,” Joint Bone Spine, 2014.
- Pierre Hardouin, Vittorio Pansini, and Bernard Cortet, “L’adiposité médullaire osseuse,” Revue du Rhumatisme, 2014.
- Diego Jaramillo, Maria A. Bedoya, Dah-Jyuu Wang, Andres H. Pena, Jorge Delgado, Camilo Jaimes, Victor Ho-Fung, and Paige Kaplan, “Quantification of Bone Marrow Involvement in Treated Gaucher Disease With Proton MR Spectroscopy: Correlation With Bone Marrow MRI Scores and Clinical Status,” American Journal of Roentgenology, vol. 204, no. 6, pp. 1296–1302, 2015.
- A. Cohen, W. Shen, D. W. Dempster, H. Zhou, R. R. Recker, J. M. Lappe, A. Kepley, M. Kamanda-Kosseh, M. Bucovsky, E. M. Stein, T. L. Nickolas, and E. Shane, “Marrow adiposity assessed on transiliac crest biopsy samples correlates with noninvasive measurement of marrow adiposity by proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy (1H-MRS) at the spine but not the femur,” Osteoporosis International, 2015.
- Ann V. Schwartz, “Marrow Fat and Bone: Review of Clinical Findings,” Frontiers in Endocrinology, vol. 6, 2015.
- Michael Dieckmeyer, Stefan Ruschke, Christian Cordes, Samuel P. Yap, Hendrik Kooijman, Hans Hauner, Ernst J. Rummeny, Jan S. Bauer, Thomas Baum, and Dimitrios C. Karampinos, “ The need for T 2 correction on MRS-based vertebral bone marrow fat quantification: implications for bone marrow fat fraction age dependence ,” NMR in Biomedicine, 2015.
- R. N. Moorthi, W. Fadel, G. J. Eckert, K. Ponsler-Sipes, S. M. Moe, and C. Lin, “Bone marrow fat is increased in chronic kidney disease by magnetic resonance spectroscopy,” Osteoporosis International, 2015.