- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 312153, 7 pages
Maternal Docosahexaenoic Acid Increases Adiponectin and Normalizes IUGR-Induced Changes in Rat Adipose Deposition
1Division of Nutrition, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT 84158, USA
2Department of Pediatrics, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT 84158, USA
3Division of Neonatology, University of Utah, P.O. Box 581289, Salt Lake City, UT 84158, USA
Received 7 December 2012; Accepted 1 February 2013
Academic Editor: Nicola Abate
Copyright © 2013 Heidi N. Bagley et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Chad S. Weldy, Yonggang Liu, Yu-Chi Chang, Ivan O. Medvedev, Julie R. Fox, Timothy V. Larson, Wei-Ming Chien, and Michael T. Chin, “In utero and early life exposure to diesel exhaust air pollution increases adult susceptibility to heart failure in mice,” Particle and Fibre Toxicology, vol. 10, 2013.
- Chad S. Weldy, Yonggang Liu, H. Denny Liggitt, and Michael T. Chin, “In Utero Exposure to Diesel Exhaust Air Pollution Promotes Adverse Intrauterine Conditions, Resulting in Weight Gain, Altered Blood Pressure, and Increased Susceptibility to Heart Failure in Adult Mice,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 2, 2014.
- Akshaya Meher, Asmita Joshi, and Sadhana Joshi, “Differential Regulation of Hepatic Transcription Factors in the Wistar Rat Offspring Born to Dams Fed Folic Acid, Vitamin B-12 Deficient Diets and Supplemented with Omega-3 Fatty Acids,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 2, 2014.
- Mariadhas Valan Arasu, Soundharrajan Ilavenil, Da Hye Kim, Sang Gun Roh, Jeong-Chae Lee, and Ki Choon Choi, “In Vitro and In Vivo Enhancement of Adipogenesis by Italian Ryegrass (Lolium multiflorum) in 3T3-L1 Cells and Mice,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 1, 2014.
- Akshaya P. Meher, Asmita A. Joshi, and Sadhana R. Joshi, “Maternal micronutrients, omega-3 fatty acids, and placental PPARγ expression,” Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Stephanie A. Segovia, Mark H. Vickers, Clint Gray, and Clare M. Reynolds, “Maternal Obesity, Inflammation, and Developmental Programming,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–14, 2014.
- Emily S. Riddle, Michael S. Campbell, Brook Y. Lang, Ryann Bierer, Yan Wang, Heidi N. Bagley, and Lisa A. Joss-Moore, “Intrauterine Growth Restriction Increases TNFα and Activates the Unfolded Protein Response in Male Rat Pups,” Journal of Obesity, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Xiaomei Liu, Ying Qi, Baoling Tian, Dong Chen, Hong Gao, Chunyan Xi, Yanlin Xing, and Zhengwei Yuan, “Maternal protein restriction induces alterations in hepatic tumor necrosis factor-α/CYP7A1 signaling and disorders regulation of cholesterol metabolism in the adult rat offspring,” Journal of Clinical Biochemistry and Nutrition, 2014.